Incoming snowstorm - Enjoy your AWD/4X4s boys and girls!

Gotta love the xdrive...
And the stabilty control whatever thingamajiggy is really good at keeping the car straight in corners.... good thing we can deactivate it lol

People at intersections need to learn how to fucking wait their turn though....had to brake and slide twice tonight because of impatient dimwits......worse part is there was no one behind me so all they had to do is wait 3 more seconds...

J’arrive d’aller faire le cave comme si j’avais 16 ans! Damn que c’est capable d’en prendre ces chars-là.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Gotta love the xdrive...
And the stabilty control whatever thingamajiggy is really good at keeping the car straight in corners.... good thing we can deactivate it lol

People at intersections need to learn how to fucking wait their turn though....had to brake and slide twice tonight because of impatient dimwits......worse part is there was no one behind me so all they had to do is wait 3 more seconds...

How do you brake and slide at full stop at an intersection and blame it on others for not waiting? Wat?
You were coming in too fast? Braked too late? American stop?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

How do you brake and slide at full stop at an intersection and blame it on others for not waiting? Wat?

I had green light...doing 50 on Leger. some guy wanted to turn left...he judged there was enough space between the car in front of me and myself. On dry pavement, he would have had no problem....but I see the idiot's wheels spinning and I knew he decided to go...so I started braking and the car slid a little to the left....

AWD stops faster duh

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

J’arrive d’aller faire le cave comme si j’avais 16 ans! Damn que c’est capable d’en prendre ces chars-là.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Lol moi aussi battu ma 330xi de 277,xxxkm de 21h jusqua maintenant... C'est rare que ca arrive des journee quil neige sans arret de meme et que tu peux continuer a tamuser a fond meme apres que les charrue passe.

I gotta rebuild that diff but in the meantime it's fun being the almost 4k lbs rwd car going where the ginettes and manons are afraid to go. The toyos aren't that bad.

Se faire réveiller à 3ham à cause que le tracteur de notre déneiger a cassé et ça l’a fait un Christie de vacarme

Ça réveille en ostie

Moi je le félicite, avec des rails sur le toit il y as pas vraiment d'autre moyens facile d'enlever toutes la neige à mois d'avoir une échelle.

C'est 1000 mieux que la petite madame de 5p4 dans un criss de x5/q5 qui à jamais toucher à un ballais à neige de sa vie.

Moi je le félicite, avec des rails sur le toit il y as pas vraiment d'autre moyens facile d'enlever toutes la neige à mois d'avoir une échelle.

C'est 1000 mieux que la petite madame de 5p4 dans un criss de x5/q5 qui à jamais toucher à un ballais à neige de sa vie.

un escabo ou une chaise... pas monté sur le toit lool

Back