Incoming snowstorm - Enjoy your AWD/4X4s boys and girls!

Pas acheté des A/T pour le look mais pour son efficacité sur toutes les types de surfaces sauf la glace visiblement et je les roule à l’année longue
J'aime bien mes flaken at3w à date. Ce sur que ces moin bon sur la glace vs un vrai pneu d'hiver mais sur les autre situation ces top notch
b15561f1277504cba2b3887b61b07e8d.jpg

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Première hivers avec des duratrac et sérieusement je m'attendais a ce que sa soit plus de la marde, cest Asser comparable au maxtrek que j'avais dessus à l'achat qui étais neuf d'ailleurs

Envoyé de mon Moto G Play en utilisant Tapatalk

i did Mascouche to Dorval today around 11am... the 25 and 440 had a layer of snow... it was a fun drive

Parker dans un banc de neige hier en rentrant dun party. Mon beaupere a matin qui me dit ca va prendre un tracteur pour me sortir de la... lolll hold my beer.

IMG_20171225_150641.jpg

IMG_20171225_150654.jpg

IMG_20171225_152404.jpg

Meme pas sorti la pele. Avance recule 2-3 fois. XI : 1 Winter : 0

I dont know how people who live in Montreal deal with parking. What a disaster.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
Indoor parking FTW!!!

Lately though we have been using public transit or car2go when going downtown. The express bus is 25 mins to Lionel Groulx.. If we need to leave DT etc car2go.

But on another note.. 3 fucking hours to get to Ottawa today because the snow plows decided to drive 30kph cleaning the already clean pavent..

RWD and Yokohama IG20, they sucked new and now 2 seasons later they still suck
I have those on the Lexus and don't really have an issue with them. Maybe a tad noisy on the highway but really don't seem to be struggling except with the hopeless Toyota traction control system that engages at the thought of a slid.

Indoor parking FTW!!!

Lately though we have been using public transit or car2go when going downtown. The express bus is 25 mins to Lionel Groulx.. If we need to leave DT etc car2go.

But on another note.. 3 fucking hours to get to Ottawa today because the snow plows decided to drive 30kph cleaning the already clean pavent..
Hahahaha i seen them on the 20 west 3 tractors blocking the whole highway.

I dont know how people who live in Montreal deal with parking. What a disaster.

I haven't had trouble getting out of snowbanks so far. The blizzaks are amazingly good in the snow

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan but i know the 3.5 so well, ill stick to what i know. The 4.5 is a beast, but that gas tax at the saaq is a no go. I already give them enough money.

ya.. the VQ engine is a safe bet.

Back