4G TL SH-AWD vs Y51 M37x

As far as I know, the Nissan awd system doesn;t work the same way as the Acura's sh-awd, does it? Maybe someone who knows the 2 techs more in depth could chime in.

Le système attesa de nissan est de loin supérieur, il agit comme un RWD qui transmet jusqu'à 50% de la puissance aux roues avant. Le système Honda est plutôt l'inverse...

^^Je ne connais pas le système de Nissan, mais un gros avantage du SHAWD est la répartition de la motricité vers la roue arrière extérieur dans une courbe, qui améliore pas mal la stabilité.

both are fkin ugly in and out.
have you looked into the 2g passat cc? im not sure if it's in your price range but it looks a lot more interesting than those two.. probably not as fast as the two but your eyes won't be sore

M37 plus battu qu'une TL? Messemble que les m37 sont une coche plus pépère qu'une tl.
Jai acheté la M37 aujourd'hui... Historique vraiment clean, le gars faisait tout ses entretiens chez le dealer. N'a jamais manqué un changement d'huile. Pas eu de reparation majeur et pas d'accident. En plus jai eu un bon prix so i pulled the trigger...going with the VIP style :)
e29a409b63af65c06a6d4f65203b6e1e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Get a gs350 awd
Or the previous gen gs430 in good condition with low mileage
or e60 535xi.

Of the two choices itt, id go with acura just cause the infinity has shit rattly interior in the long run and its made using cheap metal.

Back when i worked at a garage, any G coming in had a brown subframe, rust on all the welds etc.

If you arent keeping it for more than 3 years then G

Get a gs350 awd
Or the previous gen gs430 in good condition with low mileage
or e60 535xi.

Of the two choices itt, id go with acura just cause the infinity has shit rattly interior in the long run and its made using cheap metal.

Back when i worked at a garage, any G coming in had a brown subframe, rust on all the welds etc.

If you arent keeping it for more than 3 years then G
thought about the previous gen GS, the interior is so shit
lexus-gs-300-interior-1.jpg

M37 interior
Excellent-Interior-Infiniti-M37-2011.jpg

no rattles so far lol

Back