How fun is a G37x?

$THE AFTERMATH$

Legacy Member
Currently driving a 2010 A4...but i kinda find the G37x good looking...seems to have better powwer too...

What do you guys think of the infiniti?

I would take it without the X personally... G37S sedan comes with LSD which should help in the snow, not the same as AWD but you won't have to compromise weight and drifting if you're into that. In either configuration it's one of the best sporty cars for the money, quick, reliable, good handling, good looks (IMO). I was really close to buying one. Second to only the 335i :p but less things to go wrong. Just check the inside of the fenders, the trunk, and the undercarriage for signs of rust, I think that would be their flaw but they're not as bad as the 03-06 G's.

^ I love watching the Japanese races because they are so animated and sound funny! :D

As for the G37/G37x I'm just checking in since I'm possibly looking for one as well (no more Stang GT...) as a second vehicle.
I've been reading up on those and not many complaints or negative points... a 2011-12 model with less than 80k km are going for around 20k = not bad

^^x2
if you go on m37 forums, you won't even see threads about stuff breaking. they are reliable and good bang for the buck.

So nothing special to mention on 09?

Is it a fun car to drive? I love the way it looks, but im a bit scared that it might drive pepere style vs the A4

I drove an X yesterday in the snow. Stooopod good! Good cars just heavy on wheel bearings, sway bar links and control arms. Mechanical all is good

mécanique éprouvée, char lourd et assez gros, seulement offert en automatique dans le AWD.

honnetement, pour le prix, c'est difficile de trouver mieux! Le style a mieux vieilli que les Is250/350 de la même époque je trouve aussi.

G37x= transmission 7 vitesses.Vas pas avec une G35x,c des 5 vitesses:dur sur le gaz.J en avais une et avec 80$/semaine,de Super,je faisais rarement au dessus de 450km avec une tank

Si les places arrières étaient pour urgence ou enfants, tu devrais prendre un coupé XS. La valeur de revente semble meilleure.

Ma grand mère en a une. Super fiable. Je l'ai essayé et je peux dire que c'est parfait pour une grand mère!

mécanique éprouvée, char lourd et assez gros, seulement offert en automatique dans le AWD.

honnetement, pour le prix, c'est difficile de trouver mieux! Le style a mieux vieilli que les Is250/350 de la même époque je trouve aussi.

je l'ai essayé en awd (328hp), honnêtement je n'ai pas été impressionné du tout comparé a une g35 coupé sport 6mt 1st gen avec le vq 1 intake.
Mias le proprio de la g37x lui capote, il avait une saab 9-3. Il la depuis 5 ans, 0 troubles.

ca reste quand meme plus rapide et sportif que 92% des char au québec.

what about an acura TL SH-AWD 2009-2013? i've read good reviews on both the TL and the G37. the TL of that gen you can find it in manual 6MT.

Meh i like the look of the g37 better...and as for M6, i do too much traveling...unfortunately i got tired of the manual tranny...altough i fucking miss it often, but its just more practical

Do it like me and get the M lol. There's nothing like cruising downtown or doing a road trip with a big ass sedan lol. So comfy

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

J'adore la G37X ou G37S.

Tu peux l'avoir en manuelle avec le AWD également. Il y a énormément de pièces aftermarket également

Back