How fun is a G37x?

No not so far...maybe wheels in the summer but i am done with mods...until it happens ;)
It handles well, power is awesome, sound is incredible..i think ill leave it stock

Ill check the website out for sure this week end

Can you post pics....I've always liked those g37's, makes me regret buying a Tsx back in 2007.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muuuuuuuuch faster, handles very well, much more fun to "play" in the snow, that sounnnnnd omg
But, looks less sporty than the A4...so far that is the only downside i see.

Dont get me wrong it is a very good looking car, but the Audi, well you know, how it looks like.

Oh and drinks like a fucking alcoholic when you wanna have fun

Muuuuuuuuch faster, handles very well, much more fun to "play" in the snow, that sounnnnnd omg
But, looks less sporty than the A4...so far that is the only downside i see.

Dont get me wrong it is a very good looking car, but the Audi, well you know, how it looks like.

Oh and drinks like a fucking alcoholic when you wanna have fun

the interior is way better than the A4 I assume?

Not in my case...i had the sport package...sport seats, miss the extra seat lenght, three spoke steering wheel etc...actually i am just missing my seats and the wheel...everything else is better

Ah, just came up on this thread now. I had a 2008 G37S coupe manual, and am now in a 2010 A4. I miss EVERYTHING about that car. The Audi, unless you have a top spec model, is sparse. I loved my G37, and it's way faster than the A4 (at least until I install my K04). I also think that the G is a more reliable car than the Audi, at least in my experience so far. I'm not a fan of the 4 door model per-se, but the coupe is impractically small with no trunk to speak of.

Also, as much as I loved my G, the Quattro is a far far more competent 4wd system than the Infiniti one.

Yeah it is a fun car to drive altough i barely tried it and now i am in Denver for the week, so not trying it this week either...

Accelerations are brutal, but damn i feel that whenever i push it, my gas needle is going down fast

lol very true. I have to admit, in the city, I was averaging around 14l/100km. Highway cruising is a different ballgame though, the car is quite efficient at 120/130 km/h

Im not sure to be honest...its a faster car, handles well, fun in the snow etc...but just something i miss about the A4
I've always had something for Audi even though they might not be the best cars around, can't really say what it is

Tu voulais juste faire une passe de cash? Lol ou le char a des hidden troubles. In my book it outperforms the A4 in every aspect

Non en fait le char etait un deal logique...
Mon a4 avait pas loin de 180000km...je suis rep sur la route donc je fais bcp de route.
59 000km, char de "luxe", confo, puissant, awd, pour 16000$ quand les equivalents audi sont pas loin de 20 000$
L'infiniti etait le bon choix fait avec ma tete...mais mon coeur est audi...voila

Congrats! I worked for Luciani Infiniti selling cars in the past and daily drove a G37X for over a year. They honestly make a great product for the price and the mechanical simplicity and reliability which is often lacking in the German competition.

Just make sure you rustproof that thing and set money aside for gas :)

Back