The official 2018-19 "Optimistic Kijiji Car For sale thread"

I’d pay 5000$ for that piece of shit, it’s ugly, old, unreliable, front engine. It is beyond me why anyone would buy that let alone pay a wooooping 150k$!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, it's a great driving car. I've had a few now.

You'd also be surprised how cheap it is to maintain. Timing belt/water pump once every 5 years (2,000$), and tires once every 6 years (1,200$) are the only setback.

Criss surtout une es.... Ces crisement de base comme char et aucunement de collection, le gars yen fume du bon.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-car...go/1333878869?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Gotta love dreamers. Car was 2500$ two weeks ago.
Short list of why he is a dreamer.

290km 4.6 4v ....usually around now it will blow the headgaskets
Car is beat dented and rotten. Front fenders are bondoed to fuck, rockers are rotten, both drivers side doors are scratched and dented. The rear quarters are spraypainted black where the paint chipped off. Ne
Jobber headlights ( ones glazed one isnt) and the drivers side floor is soft aka rotted.

He brags about a flowmaster exhaust but both tips are cut too short sit under the bumper.

The interior is ragged and the center console looks like a 90 year old hookers face.

I love ripping people who think their turd is a piece of gold a new one. The car is at best a 1500$ beater.

Back