The official 2018-19 "Optimistic Kijiji Car For sale thread"

oh for sure, any roll cage is a pain for any daily haha

but if its a project or track car it's a plus

on another note, if the point was a track car, it wouldnt have a 1000w subwoofer system hahahaha
It's a shitty jegs "cage" with stock seats. If it rolls I bet the roll hoop punches through the floor

@Stirl_ae86

Calvert que c'est cher. Les bumper son maganés et celui avant semble de la mauvaise couleur.
C'est surement le bas km et le volant à droite qui le boost de 2x le prix...
J'ai un zenki coupé avec un 7agze sc14 de 185whp plus propre Canadien qui vaut peut-être 14-15 000$ si je suis très patient... Tout est changé dessus.
View attachment 37174
C'est un Seven à droite dans ton garage?

De gauche à droite : AE86, 993 et oui, une véritable super 7 avec un Cosworth de 260whp N/A!

Mais.... Ce n'est pas mon garage. J'ai juste un Corolla. Le reste est à mon oncle.
C'est lui qui m'a motivé à m'acheter une auto légère et très plaisante à conduire. Il m'a jamais rien dit, juste fait des tours de toutes ses autos.
J'ai eu mon premier tour de super 7 à environ 9 ans et je m'en souviens encore. C'est une voiture de course, aucun doute!

J'ai juste cette photo :

attachment.php

Kijiji keeps changing their search function and it just keeps getting more frustrating to use.

"What type of car are you looking for? Families. Beginners. Hard Work".

What the unholy fuck, how about just letting me choose vehicle types and/or brands. Stop catering to millenials and soccers moms ffs.

/rant

Kijiji keeps changing their search function and it just keeps getting more frustrating to use.

"What type of car are you looking for? Families. Beginners. Hard Work".

What the unholy fuck, how about just letting me choose vehicle types and/or brands. Stop catering to millenials and soccers moms ffs.

/rant
Agreed I think they're trying to make a Kijiji car search difficult so more people will use the new Kijiji autos app...

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

kijiji is becoming a pain in the fucking ass lately. search function is screwed and the ad posting is screwed to shit. you can't enter postal code anymore, you need to enter location and when I enter mine, i'm not in the fucking good region. searching a bit in the FAQ, they tells us to enter a fake postal code to be in the good one and enter your postal code in the description. how the fuck can you screw that up.

Beaucoup comprenne pas qu'on investie pas sur un char, on met du cash sur notre bebelle pcq ça nous tente ,on le reverra jamais se cash ,c'est pas comme de la réno sur une maison ...

+1 Un des pire "soit disant investissement" c'est bien l'automobile .

Back