The official 2018-19 "Optimistic Kijiji Car For sale thread"

^^ Même a Barret une top shape matching number ça sortitait a 125 000$ USD ou moins , on est loin du 275 000$ Can ....

84 4cyl with 74,000km, no it's not worth 10k.

A manual transmission 88 GT with 74k .. maybe

I made a $10k offer on a manual 88gt this summer but the seller declined, he wants around $16k for it. That one had about 41,000km and t-tops. The car was in BC so I had to factor in taxes and transport so the 10k price would actually have cost about $14k when all said and done.

There is a market for the Pontiac Fiero but it's for very specific models and they appeal to a niche buyer. The expensive ones are usually 88 GT, 88 Formula any other GT and finally 84 Indy Pace Car.. 1988 is the year to buy though.

C'est moi où ta pas compris le principe du thread ?

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

Do you think that is a reasonable price? I paid 15.4k for one 5 years ago with a warranty and 62k. Just because someone dumps 7k in repairs doesn't mean that's what you're gonna get.

Do you think that is a reasonable price? I paid 15.4k for one 5 years ago with a warranty and 62k. Just because someone dumps 7k in repairs doesn't mean that's what you're gonna get.

By looking at kijiji and lespac all tiguan 2011 are listed between 7K$ and 12K$. 9.5k$ is right in the middle.

This guy is not "optimistic".

Back