The official 2018-19 "Optimistic Kijiji Car For sale thread"

Maybe he meant $500.00 not $50000. If not we need to hunt the guy down and have him committed to an insane asylum before he does something drastic.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...r5/1399244534?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Hello due to some unforeseen events coming up I am regretfully selling my beloved Ae86 (sr5). I’d wants like 6500 obo for it, no engine or transmission. This car was a perfectly good working running and driving car owner by a lady before the engine and transmission were scraped. It has faded red paint and the rear bumper brackets have rusted and cracked so the rear bumper was removed but I still have the bumper.
It has quarter panel rust.

$6500 for a rusted sr5 shell with no drivetrain!

When I read an ad like this, "unforseen events" for me translates to: "Money pit project that I'll never finish because it's a pile of junk"

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...r5/1399244534?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Hello due to some unforeseen events coming up I am regretfully selling my beloved Ae86 (sr5). I’d wants like 6500 obo for it, no engine or transmission. This car was a perfectly good working running and driving car owner by a lady before the engine and transmission were scraped. It has faded red paint and the rear bumper brackets have rusted and cracked so the rear bumper was removed but I still have the bumper.

When I read an ad like this, "unforseen events" for me translates to: "Money pit project that I'll never finish because it's a pile of junk"

ca donne quoi de dire que le vehicule etais en parfaite condition et roulais bien si ya pas de moteur et transmission? lol information inutile... hahaha

To me translates as either my neighbours complained about a rusted pos leaking on my driveway or mommy and daddy are making me sell it or move out and get a job.

bf7465e51d68721e4c4be385333ada72.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

I remember driving my exes parents 1991 shadow. 114 kms and that pile of dooky blew its headgasket. It was mint never beaten on. Then again like most crappy mopar products from that era it could barely hit 120 on a downward slope.

Back