The official 2018-19 "Optimistic Kijiji Car For sale thread"

plaquer au quebec pas besoin d'inspection* lol

*jusqu'a temps que tu te fasses collé donc je dirais 30 seconde après prise de possession du véhicule

That and the obvious giveaways that the owner is a ti-coune. Plus the fact that he's asking E46 M3 money for possibly the most lame M car ever.

everyone is allowed to it's opinion, but it's far from being lame, ask anybody who owned one.

I drove that model year M3 from Montreal to Sherbrooke and back in 2001 and it was great even though it was an automatic. Except for the ridiculous spoiler, the idiotic front plates and the extra 4000$ asked for it I see nothing wrong with it.

Certainly not the most popular model

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

it'll get there, 10 years ago E30 were not popular too.

If you compare them to modern standards (E30 and E36), they do not compare performance wise. Although, an E36 M3 is often referred to as an incredible handling car, even by today's standards.

The only issue with the E36 M3 is that we didn't get the real engine in North America.. An E36 M3 in good shape in Europe still commands a good price tag

it'll get there, 10 years ago E30 were not popular too.

If you compare them to modern standards (E30 and E36), they do not compare performance wise. Although, an E36 M3 is often referred to as an incredible handling car, even by today's standards.

You could have bought a decently clean example for 8-12k

The only issue with the E36 M3 is that we didn't get the real engine in North America.. An E36 M3 in good shape in Europe still commands a good price tag

Exactly... I don't consider the North American E36 M3 a true M car because of this.

Ya at 190k max I would pay is 10k for that car . But anything below the 120km range goes for a pretty penny now a days

OK to be fair I hadn't noticed the mileage. Note that for an 18yr old car 190k is not really that much though and frankly if I found one that was 120k I'd ask questions about rolling back the mileage because it would be suspicious.

OK to be fair I hadn't noticed the mileage. Note that for an 18yr old car 190k is not really that much though and frankly if I found one that was 120k I'd ask questions about rolling back the mileage because it would be suspicious.

Don't forget the $1000 deposit to test drive lol...

Back