LG G3 UNLOCKED WITH NEW CASE AND TEMPERED GLASS PROTECTOR with the box and charger.

teegainer

LG G3 UNLOCKED WITH NEW CASE AND TEMPERED GLASS PROTECTOR with the box and charger.
2 batteries extra

Email me for pix

Price is firm .

Fyi: BEST DEAL ..I ORDERED 2 or 3 new BATTERIES FOR THIS PHONE.ITS ON THE MAIL WILL GET THEM SOON. so if you buy this kit now i will give you these extra batteries for free when they come in. Yes i will definitely call you to give them to you. I will have no use for it since i switch phone. Its amazing how LG G series still do removable battery n have micro sd slot.

Pvi: jai commander des batteries en extra 2 ou 3. Pis cest en route et ce sera ici bientot. Ca me sert absolument rien donc je prefere aviser les chanceux qui achete ce telephone. Je vous dit franchement cest une telephone magnifique. Vous avez le kit complet. Au moins vous avez pas a charger votre telephone a chaque fois que vous manquez de jus. Juste a charger les batteries au lieu du telephone. Cest du les serie LG G qui font ca!!!!!

ne pas a negocier no trade no nego

250$

because its made of plastic the bezel it show signs of usage. The phone is in excellent condition besides the bezel blemished a bit

Phone is unlocked
You can put any sim card it will work

Leave number please
If you want it now

Back