Custom build?

Everyone has bad shipping experiences with both companies, in my case everything was always within 1-3 days and never had any problem, you obviously bought something that was back-ordered in the ontario warehouses and ended up with the LA warehouse, just like NCIX can also send you stuff from warehouses in the states if the items are back-ordered in here lol...

As for "others pointing me out" the shipping problems with newegg, I think you should read again what he said, not that it matters anyway...

warplane said:
lol, sa fait 4 ans que j'achète chez ncix, sa fait 1 an et demi que sa prend 2-3 jours faire shipper mon stuff, avec newegg sa prend maximum une journée.

Obviously better prices on NCIX can happen, but they are off 80% of the time, I mean I literally listed every most sold SSD/MB/GSync Monitors and it was just too easy, every single item I took was cheaper on newegg I am not talking out of my ass I am literally listing it on here lol...

Like I said the only way NCIX is overall cheaper is by price matching newegg, unless you buy old stuff that doesn't go on special anymore.

anyway, pour les grosse commande memoryexpress les bats toutes. tu utilise ca.pcpartpicker+shopbot+pricebat et tu pricematch avec memoryexpress car tu recois 10% de la différence+8$ shipping.

Everyone has bad shipping experiences with both companies, in my case everything was always within 1-3 days and never had any problem, you obviously bought something that was back-ordered in the ontario warehouses and ended up with the LA warehouse, just like NCIX can also send you stuff from warehouses in the states if the items are back-ordered in here lol...

As for "others pointing me out" the shipping problems with newegg, I think you should read again what he said, not that it matters anyway...

Obviously better prices on NCIX can happen, but they are off 80% of the time, I mean I literally listed every most sold SSD/MB/GSync Monitors and it was just too easy, every single item I took was cheaper on newegg I am not talking out of my ass I am literally listing it on here lol...

Like I said the only way NCIX is overall cheaper is by price matching newegg, unless you buy old stuff that doesn't go on special anymore.

Here is a breakdown of everything you posted, cheapest shipping option selected for both:

1zei7ts.jpg

2ughs1i.jpg

Get NCIX price matched (dont give me that shit I dont have time, it takes 3sec copy and paste a link).

NCIX 8663 + 78.25 + 16.50 = 8757.75 vs 9041.48 Newegg

Which one is cheaper boss?

And really the way you see it, posting full price links, yes for what you posted newegg is better, but newegg doesnt have the sales like NCIX does, usually NCIX has more than enough on their sales page to build a PC or buy a decent laptop or WTV, I rarely order anything else than the sales page, and its usually, if not always the cheapest option on shopbot, and the odd times when need something specific and NCIX is more expensive, I just price match it.

Bon ben j'ai assez vu d'astinnage dans le thread pour comprendre que je suis mieux de m'acheter un ordi déja monté...

Bon ben j'ai assez vu d'astinnage dans le thread pour comprendre que je suis mieux de m'acheter un ordi déja monté...

je suis le seul qui t'a posté un build équivalent a ce que tu recherche. si tu veux, contact moi par PM et je vais t'aider a faire un beau build. tu peux aussi venir sur le site overclockquebec.com et on va te conseiller un beaubuild adapté a tes besoin :)

Here is a breakdown of everything you posted, cheapest shipping option selected for both:

http://i68.tinypic.com/1zei7ts.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ughs1i.jpg

Get NCIX price matched (dont give me that shit I dont have time, it takes 3sec copy and paste a link).

NCIX 8663 + 78.25 + 16.50 = 8757.75 vs 9041.48 Newegg

Which one is cheaper boss?

And really the way you see it, posting full price links, yes for what you posted newegg is better, but newegg doesnt have the sales like NCIX does, usually NCIX has more than enough on their sales page to build a PC or buy a decent laptop or WTV, I rarely order anything else than the sales page, and its usually, if not always the cheapest option on shopbot, and the odd times when need something specific and NCIX is more expensive, I just price match it.

Not sure where your 8663$ from NCIX comes from lol, if it's the price AFTER price matching everything, you pretty much confirm what I am saying since the very beginning : NCIX is only cheaper if you benefit of their lower shipping prices and price match newegg (or other competitor), and I have been clear about that si ce my first post, otherwise their price is 600$ more expensive and that's while being 150$ cheaper on the shipping LOL...

And what I posted is the most popular items sold lol, I did this exactly to show how their rebates strategy sucks. They never put discounts on the good/popular items, while newegg is always spot on so if you are shopping for the latest popular brands and the most popular items, 80% of the time it will be cheaper on newegg.

Obviously you can probably build a computer just by using the rebates page but in my book their rebates are mostly on random items and they always miss the big sellers so I am really not sure this is a good way to build a computer lol

Last edited:
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.2451932
AMD 5350 4-Core 2.05GHz CPU w/ Radeon HD 8400, GIGABYTE GA-AM1M-S2H MOBO, HyperX 2 x 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD Burner, Rosewill 350W Power Supply, Rosewill FBM-01 Case
323$

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.2451932
AMD A10-7700K 4-Core 3.4GHz CPU w/ Radeon R7 GPU, GIGABYTE GA-F2A88XM-D3H MOBO, 1TB HDD, HyperX Savage 2 x 4GB RAM, Rosewill ARC 450W Bronze Power Supply, Rosewill REDBONE U3 Case
463$

tu crack un windows et tu as un bon setup

ciboire heavymetal, c'est quoi le next step? un supercomputer? un ordinateur quantique?

Tu ironises beaucoup pour recevoir une tape dans le dos de la part d'un circle jerk. Un supercomputer, un ordinateur quantique... n'importe quoi. :)

Comme si vraiment tu t'attendais à une réponse sincère de ma part.

je suis le seul qui t'a posté un build équivalent a ce que tu recherche. si tu veux, contact moi par PM et je vais t'aider a faire un beau build. tu peux aussi venir sur le site overclockquebec.com et on va te conseiller un beaubuild adapté a tes besoin :)

Comme ça, si je cherche aussi une config, je t'écris un petit PM et tu vas me conseiller un beau petit build adapté à mes besoins? Là, tu me tentes en siboire. :)

Tu ironises beaucoup pour recevoir une tape dans le dos de la part d'un circle jerk. Un supercomputer, un ordinateur quantique... n'importe quoi. :)

Comme si vraiment tu t'attendais à une réponse sincère de ma part.

Comme ça, si je cherche aussi une config, je t'écris un petit PM et tu vas me conseiller un beau petit build adapté à mes besoins? Là, tu me tentes en siboire. :)

Serieux t'as quel age?

Hold on BRB going to get my l33t skills to show my geek supremacy while I r00t ur b0x and work my Netcat sploits lol
:laugh:

Pauvre gars qui voulait juste avoir besoin de conseils... haha

criss les boys partez vous un thread de geek a place de polluer ceux des autres!

Serieux t'as quel age?

Hold on BRB going to get my l33t skills to show my geek supremacy while I r00t ur b0x and work my Netcat sploits lol
:laugh:

Pauvre gars qui voulait juste avoir besoin de conseils... haha

criss les boys partez vous un thread de geek a place de polluer ceux des autres!

Personne magazine sur www.directcanada.com ? 5% de tx seulement et majoritairement quand tu peye en haut de 50$ c est free ship. Les prix sont bon normalement.

Just saying :p

J'ai besoin d'un nouveau PC, j'ai le gout de faire un custom build juste pour le fun, mais je me demande si c'est une bonne idée (j'ai jamais fait ça)?

Mes besoins:

Internet, souvent en écoutant des films HD en même temps
Torrent
streamer des films de l'ordi à la TV
Convertir des vidée
écran 1920x1080P
L'ordi doit être wi-fi
Windows legit
Je n,ai pas besoin d'un gros HD, je dellete à mesure que j'ai vu les vidéos (SD?)

Je sais que mes besoins ne sont pas élevé, mais je veux quelque chose de rapide
Je n'ai jamais monté d'ordi custom, c,est compliqué ou toutes les pièces sont plug&play avec le cablage inclus?

Vous avez un build à me proposer, ça ne me dérange pas d'étaler les achats sur plusieurs semaines pour bénéficier de spéciaux.

Je ne devrais pas faire ça et m'acheter un HP chez BestBuy?

La reponse est non.

La plupart des truc que tu veux faire est intensif au niveau du processeur. Convertir des video puis streamer ca doit ce faire a l'interieur de la durer du video ou plus vite. Si tu veux streamer puis etre sur le web en meme temp, encore la c'est tres intensif au niveau du processeur.

Ctun site de char, donc c'est un peu plus facile a expliquer pourquoi c'est mieux de monter un ordi...

Le problem la dedans c'est que c'est comme si tu calissais un char sur un piste de course, si t'es toujour a au RPM, qu'est-ce tu pense t'a besoin? Pense pas que tu va prendre un econobox stock neuf puis le crisser dans le rouge pendant un mechant bout. Donc faut aller custom, pour pas que ca chie dans face.

Si c'est pour la video pour cheap 720P 60fps~, AMD FX-9590(processeur video integrer)
$283.06 to $405.90

Si c'est pour la longue durer en allant jusqu'a 4K 60fps pour streamer... i7 6800K(sortie recement, moins cher, au pire commande special, faut avoir un carte video separer)
$497.98 to $643.26

C'est bien beau streamer en wifi, mais ca va chocker dependant de la qualiter du video. Les CPU ca avance pas vite, donc c'est mieux de moins cheaper a long terme.

Back