CCM Extreme Flex 500 Glove**SOLD**

For anyone looking for first hand "durability" info, I have been using this exact glove for over a year (close to 100 games) and it has no signs of weakening or wear. Very good glove for the money.

For anyone looking for first hand "durability" info, I have been using this exact glove for over a year (close to 100 games) and it has no signs of weakening or wear. Very good glove for the money.

Thanks Joey!

There are a few YouTube videos saying the same thing. It's not their intro line (400) so you'll get a great balance of protection and quality, without paying the PRO price.

Very very vey tempted. I'm in a dire need to replace my Reebook catcher, I'm just soooo used to it. It's soo hard to let go of your perfectly worned out goalie gear...

Very very vey tempted. I'm in a dire need to replace my Reebook catcher, I'm just soooo used to it. It's soo hard to let go of your perfectly worned out goalie gear...

Trust me I know.

The glove comes (from CCM) broken in. I was actually really impressed, your break in time shouldn't be an issue.

Let me know asap, there's a guy in Ottawa who wants in and might buy it....

Back