Les ost** de lowballer !!!

Tu vendras jamais ca 500$ honnetement. Pour 500$ le monde vont acheter neuf.

Exact pcq le marché est a l'acheteur pour les électros usagé , y'en a a peu pres 124 956 a vendre sur Kijiji ...
Alors même si c'est presque neuf ( ça reste quand même USAGÉ ... ) il faut que ton prix se démarque de beaucoup a la baisse si tu veux vendre sinon donne le tout de suite pcq tu vendra pas.

Je vais la donner a la famille avant de la laisser a 100$.

Qu'ils aillent s'acheter des lave vaisselle blanc jauni bruyant pas de lumière pas de tray a ustensile.

Un moment donné faut pas exagérer non plus

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

https://driving.ca/dodge/charger/auto-news/news/man-tired-of-being-low-balled-by-buyers-crushes-classic-dodge-charger

Man tired of being low-balled by buyers crushes classic Dodge Charger"Don't bother the seller if you ain't buyin'!" owner shouts in video of muscle car's destruction

Video of the owner of a classic Dodge Charger willfully crushing his car to send a message to prospective buyers that instead have just “jerked [him] around” is blowing up across Mopar pages and muscle car enthusiast groups on Facebook.

“1970 Charger 500 I’m bringing to the scrap yard today because I’m tired of being jerked around,” the owner posted October 28 in one group, with a photo of a worn-but-solid-looking black Dodge with a white driver’s side door.

The man was allegedly asking for US$10,000 for the car, reports*TireMeetsRoad.com*– in a post in one group, he says he was actually asking US$8,500 before lowering it to US$5,000 – but instead of offers for around that price, he was, apparently, low-balled, visited by “tire-kickers”*not interested in paying that much for the car, or, mostly, contacted by prospective buyers who just simply not show up. Insurance company Hagerty values a daily-driver condition 1970 Dodge Charger 500 with a 318 V8 at US$27,000 on average.

I guess that's one to deal with lowballers.

I don't blame the guy. Parting out is annoying and people are cheap as fuck. I was trying to see a 2.7T Audi that ran perfectly as parts for 500$.. "bro I'll come give you 200$" ok fine meet me at my father in law's in Lachine "Bro come on that's too far bring the car to my friends garage for inspection"

Called Kenny U Pull, they gave me 500$ or something near that.

I was offering for FREE some patio blocks about 50 of them in nice condition. Just come pick them up. "Can you deliver them to St Tite dd Loserville" "Do you have an invoice to show they aren't stolen"

I just ask friends or family now. If not it gets dumped

I don't blame the guy. Parting out is annoying and people are cheap as fuck. I was trying to see a 2.7T Audi that ran perfectly as parts for 500$.. "bro I'll come give you 200$" ok fine meet me at my father in law's in Lachine "Bro come on that's too far bring the car to my friends garage for inspection"

Called Kenny U Pull, they gave me 500$ or something near that.

I was offering for FREE some patio blocks about 50 of them in nice condition. Just come pick them up. "Can you deliver them to St Tite dd Loserville" "Do you have an invoice to show they aren't stolen"

I just ask friends or family now. If not it gets dumped

Just put a sign on the sidewalk "a donner" and it will disappear.

Je viens de lowballer un gars pour une génératrice.

Pas tant que ça en fait. Je lui offre $200 pour une génératrice qui a besoin d'un tune-up et qui a pas parti depuis 3 ans. Elle a besoin d'une batterie en plus. Le gars demande de se faire envoyer des offres, c'est comme de dire: lowballez moi haha

Just put a sign on the sidewalk "a donner" and it will disappear.

Par chez nous, les vidanges sont le jeudi. Le mercredi matin je met le stock que je veux plus dehors au bord de la rue. C'est souvent parti en moins d'une heure, même pas besoin de pancarte à donner.

Je viens de lowballer un gars pour une génératrice.

Pas tant que ça en fait. Je lui offre $200 pour une génératrice qui a besoin d'un tune-up et qui a pas parti depuis 3 ans. Elle a besoin d'une batterie en plus. Le gars demande de se faire envoyer des offres, c'est comme de dire: lowballez moi haha

La question est: c'est quoi son prix initial?

Marketplace est encore plus lowballer que Kijiji esti...

J'en reviens pas à quel point les gens n'ont pas une cliff de cenne là dessus

sur market place, ya un gars qui m'a offert une trade change pour change une 370z 2010 contre ma Cayman S.

La cayman vallait juste 2.5x la 370z lol

Par chez nous, les vidanges sont le jeudi. Le mercredi matin je met le stock que je veux plus dehors au bord de la rue. C'est souvent parti en moins d'une heure, même pas besoin de pancarte à donner.

Toi tu viens de m'apprendre que même une génératrice à besoin d'une batterie ahah.

wierd , j'aurai cru que sur Marketplace y'avait moins de lowball , vu que tu vois le profil et les photos/vie des gens

je n'affiche pas sur Marketplace , justement a cause de ça

j'aime mieux kijiji , tu vois comment la personne te répond/écrit

Back