Les ost** de lowballer !!!

J'ai décidé d'annoncer une tv Sharp 42" 1080p pour 120$ fur FB Marketplace. C'est fou le nombre de cassés qui veulent que je leur livre la télé.

Salut ma fille te offre$50.00 pour
J'aurais peut-être du lui demander des photos de sa fille.

Finalement je l'ai vendu pour 100$.

Ahah imagine j'essaye de vendre une souffleuse!!

Genre "amene la chez nous a Mtl ma l'essayé pis si a marché ma te la prendre"

Ahah imagine j'essaye de vendre une souffleuse!!

Genre "amene la chez nous a Mtl ma l'essayé pis si a marché ma te la prendre"

En partant, la personne qui se déplace n'a plus le gros boutte du bat pour négocier. Il vient de dépenser du temps et de l'argent pour se déplacer et ose moins essayer de lowballer. Au nombre de personnes qui disent être intéressées puis disparaissent dans la brume, je ne prendrais pas le risque de me déplacer pour les rencontrer.

se deplacer pour vendre f*** that lol

seul temps que je me déplace c'est pour rejoindre la personne dans un parking quelque part. Pas envi qu'il ou elle se pointe chez nous a 9h le soir parce qui a quelque chose qui marche pas a son gout ou il avait mal compris et veut se faire rembourser.

En partant, la personne qui se déplace n'a plus le gros boutte du bat pour négocier. Il vient de dépenser du temps et de l'argent pour se déplacer et ose moins essayer de lowballer. Au nombre de personnes qui disent être intéressées puis disparaissent dans la brume, je ne prendrais pas le risque de me déplacer pour les rencontrer.

Non c'est clair que je ne me déplace pas!

Un des gars me répond avoir lui avoir dit que je ne livrais pas: "Ah bin laisse faire j'ai pas le temps de passer la voir, je la voulais toute suite"

astie!

Première expérience avec Facebook Marketplace. L'interface est à chier et c'est pas évident de gérer les messages. J'ai annoncé une GTX 1080 Ti à 700$ samedi passé et voici les réponses que j'ai eu.
-Un acheteur qui a pris rendez-vous dimanche et qui ne m'a jamais recontacté.
-Un autre qui offrait 675$ et qui devait me l'acheter aujourd'hui pour finalement me dire qu'il s'est pogné une 1080 normale à 500$.
-600$ mon ami
-Je t'offre 700$ mais il faut que tu vienne me la porter à Terrebonne.
-Échangerais tu pour une 1070 plus cash?
-Je suis de Sherbrooke, alors mon ami Chakib va passer la prendre au courant de la journée si ça te va!

Je l'ai vendue pour 650$. FB Marketplace a beaucoup d'acheteurs et ça ne m'a pris que deux jours à vendre ma carte mais il faut dealer avec pas mal de monde "spécial".

fak ton histoire de lowball est où la-dedans ?

se deplacer pour vendre f*** that lol

THIS ^^^
Quand je vend un cossin , la premiere réponse que je dis c'est : avant de poursuivre et savoir si t'est vraiment intéressé je veux juste te dire que je suis pas Amazone , je livre pas , même pas au Metro le plus proche.

I've had the same guy for 4 tires lowball me and try to get me to deliver them. Nope I don't care they sit in my shed the same way they sat the last two years. Asking 150$ for tires with 8/32nd and he liwballs me at at 100$ and expects me to go to Terrebonne

A guy come over with his dad to buy my Michelin P4S earlier this spring. Posted price : 600$, priced to sell.

Guy tries to negotiate me down 50$ over the phone. I'm like, nope 600$. He gives up and we set an appointment for later that day. He told me he had about 45min drive to get to my place.

They start looking at each tires from all the angles. Then the dad tell to his son he's paying to much and he offer me 450$. I'm like thse arent cheap tires, they are the best available on the market, had numerous people interested. He play the game of 'I take them at that price or leave'. I took back the tires insid emy garage and told him sorry 600$ or I keep them. They leave... lol an hour and a half of driving wasted for them.

Another guy came morning after (bmw guy). Look at them, confirmed they were in good shape, gave me 600$ and left. Merci bonsoir.

A guy come over with his dad to buy my Michelin P4S earlier this spring. Posted price : 600$, priced to sell.

Guy tries to negotiate me down 50$ over the phone. I'm like, nope 600$. He gives up and we set an appointment for later that day. He told me he had about 45min drive to get to my place.

They start looking at each tires from all the angles. Then the dad tell to his son he's paying to much and he offer me 450$. I'm like thse arent cheap tires, they are the best available on the market, had numerous people interested. He play the game of 'I take them at that price or leave'. I took back the tires insid emy garage and told him sorry 600$ or I keep them. They leave... lol an hour and a half of driving wasted for them.

Another guy came morning after (bmw guy). Look at them, confirmed they were in good shape, gave me 600$ and left. Merci bonsoir.
Did you send a picture of the 600$ in hand to the lowballer?
Damn I want to Do that one Day.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

faut juste être patient.

J'ai vendu mes bancs de char à cause des ti-clins.

- Bancs avants de audi de base, 90 k km, jamais au soleil, toujours le stuff de cuir dessus. Bref visuellement aucune différence avec des neufs, meme le cuir était encore mat.
- 150$
- Sur FB ya plein de smatt qui disait que c'était overpiced, que keeny vend ca 50$, blablab
- J'ai commenté : OK, défi. Je te 10$ si tu me trouve des bancs neuf au kenny pour 50$
- Ben caliss, un gars me texte pis me dit : ' C'est vrai ca , jai floddé mon auto, mes bancs sont scrap, et chez kenny depuis 1 an ya juste du usé, du ben usé ou du déchiré
; 150$ merci bonsoir

idem avec mes caliper ! je demandais 100$, jai eu 100$. Pcq yétaient top clean comparé au kenny.

when I was selling a clean e60 530i with low milage, I must have gotten like 15 5k cash lowball offers (im sure you guys can guess who makes these types of offers lol). They straight up offered that without even coming to see how clean it is (no rust, no oil leaks & low milage) I stayed firm on my price because I knew it was worth the price I was asking. It took a month but the first person to come see it and inspected the car ended up buying it. You have to stay firm when you know you're price is right

when I was selling a clean e60 530i with low milage, I must have gotten like 15 5k cash lowball offers (im sure you guys can guess who makes these types of offers lol). They straight up offered that without even coming to see how clean it is (no rust, no oil leaks & low milage) I stayed firm on my price because I knew it was worth the price I was asking. It took a month but the first person to come see it and inspected the car ended up buying it. You have to stay firm when you know you're price is right

It was so satisfying telling one of those dipshit lowballers that my truck was sold back then.
Dude keeps sending me links to less expensive trucks (2008 B4000/Ranger) but they were all rusty pieces of shit at 4-6k with more km and I told him to go see them and I was holding my price.
In the meantime some old retard came to see it, got it inspected at Canadian Tire (lol) and asks me to drop the price by 1200 because the BF K02 tires are 50% used.
After that a guy drove down from Quebec city because he was looking for a clean one for about a year and they were all rusty. Negotiated from 8.9k to 8k and sold.
1st dummy contacts me after probably going to see some less expensive POS to ask me if he can come by, when I told him it was sold he instantly left the FB conversation probably raging lol.

It was so satisfying telling one of those dipshit lowballers that my truck was sold back then.
Dude keeps sending me links to less expensive trucks (2008 B4000/Ranger) but they were all rusty pieces of shit at 4-6k with more km and I told him to go see them and I was holding my price.
In the meantime some old retard came to see it, got it inspected at Canadian Tire (lol) and asks me to drop the price by 1200 because the BF K02 tires are 50% used.
After that a guy drove down from Quebec city because he was looking for a clean one for about a year and they were all rusty. Negotiated from 8.9k to 8k and sold.
1st dummy contacts me after probably going to see some less expensive POS to ask me if he can come by, when I told him it was sold he instantly left the FB conversation probably raging lol.

some people just look at the price and km but don't see the overall condition of the car which is fkn annoying

Back