05 srt4

from what I've read that type of dyno reads up to 20% lower than a dynojet. Comparing to the other cars that went on the dyno that night I did pretty good numbers

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Loll stage 3 :laugh: coz the srt4 wasnt fast/loud enough last time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cant wait to see it again next season if we do another meet.

here's the dyno sheet.
f9c4b34496be554a955271ed195a7c27.jpg

It's pretty good considering it's just a simple rescale tune I got online for 50$. It was still running a little rich on the dyno, I didn't add enough fuel

Everybody that goes to a Dyno says the Dyno they went to reads low. I think I've never heard anyone say "oh that Dyno reads high, I make 20% less power in reality".

How is the car putting the power down? That much torque must be hard on the front tires?

Everybody that goes to a Dyno says the Dyno they went to reads low. I think I've never heard anyone say "oh that Dyno reads high, I make 20% less power in reality".

How is the car putting the power down? That much torque must be hard on the front tires?

hahah, ouais, on y pense , mais on le dit pas. 20% me semble trop haut...

anyway, je prend exemple sur JHM, ils font des tunes et ne mettent jamais les chiffres à cause des différence entre les dyno. Le dyno sert à tuner la voiture à X% de son potentiel, selon ce que le client veut. Et non sortir des chiffres.

Je suis plus ou moins d'accord, les chiffres c'Est nice pour faire jaser :D . Par contre, techniquement, l'aire sous la courbe et la forme est encore plus importante.

Le dyno le plus généreux de Mtl est surement celui chez Federal lol

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't want it to sound like I'm disappointed with the numbers. I wasn't at all. I just meant it reads low compared to the more popular dynos because people keep telling me x setup made more hp and so on. Also most people aren't used to these types of dynos, when they see mustang dyno most know that the number will be lower than a dynojet

Last edited:

I have cheap tires on and it spins quite a bit if I launch but it's not too bad. I'm going to put on some decent tires and I'll go a little wider for next season.

I have cheap tires on and it spins quite a bit if I launch but it's not too bad. I'm going to put on some decent tires and I'll go a little wider for next season.

Go with slicks

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Back