Article: AMG or M and why

^^

Awesome sound :p

Now why don't you post a video of it fighting against curves? :bigup:

Amg over m any day without giving single fuck about manual tranny.

Merc > bm

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

C'est peut-être moins vrai avec les dernières générations de BMW/Mercedes parce qu'elles sont toutes des grosses criss de barges anyway, mais les E46 M3/e9X M3 c'était à des années lumières en terme de hanlding lol

AMG. They have wicked V8s.

The zealots worshiping at the shrine of the inline 6 are holding back BMW. Seems like they have to build the same damn car over and over again in an effort to please their fans. (Because handling, rwd , racecar blah blah blah)

It'd be nice if they experimented with something different for a change.

M235i for me.

I dont need to biggest or loudest v8.

All I want is a small sports car i can toss in the corners once in a while and practice my heel/toe on.

M anytime je trouve toutes les benz affreuses interieur comme exterieur. En plus le handling... Je dois quand meme dire que les nouvelles BMW serie 3 (F) sont moins belle que l'ancienne generation et que le nouveau volant est laitte c'est pas possible.

AMG, j'ai conduit une slk 55 2015 en décembre à Miami et holy crap le son et le torque était assez présent. Quand je suis débarqué j'ai pris une Boxter 2015 ( me rappelle pas du modèle ) mais la finition était plus cheap, le son boff, bancs bien ordinaire aussi confortable que mon Saturn beater......

Vu que la discussion c'est AMG vs M, je dirais que les 2 se ressemble un peu comme toutes les voitures de la catégorie mais j'aurais de la difficulté à faire un choix entre les 2. Une E 63 wagon comme daily et une M comme summer !!!

AMG. They have wicked V8s.

The zealots worshiping at the shrine of the inline 6 are holding back BMW. Seems like they have to build the same damn car over and over again in an effort to please their fans. (Because handling, rwd , racecar blah blah blah)

It'd be nice if they experimented with something different for a change.

Ever heard of the E92 M3, E60 M5 and E39 M5? Engines above and beyond anything AMG has put out in their eras.

Ever heard of the E92 M3, E60 M5 and E39 M5? Engines above and beyond anything AMG has put out in their eras.

Are we taking a trip down memory lane?

What about these motors makes them "better" than the AMG V12s? The V8s?

The V10 is notorious for Vanos failures and has been out of production for 6 years. It loved to rev and it sounded sweet I'll give you that but so what?

Even the normally aspirated AMG V8s are more powerful and reliable so I don't see what's so special about it.

The M3's V8 has also gone the way of the dodo. Impressive design, trick individual throttle bodies and all. It's one of the best small displacement V8s out there. Truth is I don't care about displacement and still like the larger AMG V8 better.

Mon boss à une E63 AMG ( un de ces véhicules ) , elle sort de chez RENNtech la semaine passé , je ne les pas vu de mes yeux , mais supposément que la dyno sheet indique 710WHP, ca commence a tiré un peu non ? ca la donc ben du potentiel !

Overall , je suis pas plus AMG que M. Mais le jours que je vais devoir choisir entre les deux, je vais être fourré , mais d'après moi mon coeur va penché vers AMG même si il manque une pédale.

Are we taking a trip down memory lane?

What about these motors makes them "better" than the AMG V12s? The V8s?

The V10 is notorious for Vanos failures and has been out of production for 6 years. It loved to rev and it sounded sweet I'll give you that but so what?

Even the normally aspirated AMG V8s are more powerful and reliable so I don't see what's so special about it.

The M3's V8 has also gone the way of the dodo. Impressive design, trick individual throttle bodies and all. It's one of the best small displacement V8s out there. Truth is I don't care about displacement and still like the larger AMG V8 better.

lol okay so you think maintenance is cheaper on that v12tt. i don't want to school you, but all these fancy cars have issues. When you can afford them, they come with something called warranty

BMW pour les faux sons de moteur dans les speakers!

Benz pour la tranny automatique!

:)

Plus serieusement:

C63 BS >>>> All BMW M3

SL65 BS >>>>> all the bmw together

S65 / S63 AMG VS ???? Sorry nothing

La seule BMW qui est plus originale qu une AMG est la Z3 / Z4 M coupe. :)

AMG ftw ! Tellement plus brutal, RAW.

Oui une M5 E60 sa sonne bien mais c est torqueless...

Pis une M3 V8 sa sonne bien juste avec un exhaust a 5000k$ pis encore la t es torqueless untill 8000rpm. La honda des german. :)

Mention special au 335xi M pack a 78k$ et les 328xi touring 4 cylindres turbo M pack passé le 60k$... Damnnnn

Mention speciale:
SLR
SLS
SLS BS
Pagani AMG powered. ;)

Back