Where to go for a good Poula

I had BBQ smoked chicken at Robbie's Smokehouse and Burger bar the other day. WOW.....melt in your mouth perfection.

I still haven't tried Chalet BBQ, it's on my list.

I also love the grilled chicken at Adonis. 13$ for the whole thing, comes with pita and lebanese garlic sauce.

Robbie's Smokehouse the steak are good too.

I just been here two time and the two time was magic.

quality price service and food are really good.

le jeudi ça fait une belle "sortie"

Lmao.

Speaking about St-Hub, I was coming back from Thailand and there was this family on the plane back home. I heard the mother say she was craving for St-Hub chicken and the first stop they'd make out of the airport would be to the nearest franchise.
Like wtf?! Really? You were in Thailand, with arguably the world's best food everywhere and the thing you're craving is chicken from St-Hub?

Lmao.

Speaking about St-Hub, I was coming back from Thailand and there was this family on the plane back home. I heard the mother say she was craving for St-Hub chicken and the first stop they'd make out of the airport would be to the nearest franchise.
Like wtf?! Really? You were in Thailand, with arguably the world's best food everywhere and the thing you're craving is chicken from St-Hub?

like said you are in the best hotel in the world but you cant wait to come back to your old bed.

it is about emotion and security sentiment more than taste.

new-system-bbq.jpg

real heads know this

1-Poule mouille. Best bang for the buck. 11$ tax in for a half chicken , mega portion of fries and salad.
2- cote St Luc BBQ. Looks ordinary but taste is incredible. (On des sources)
3- romados. Used to be good until poule mouille opened lol.

Lol coming back from Thailand. When you come back from Asia, all you want is a good piece of meat. Because chicken over there is tough like rubber. And beef....forget about it....in Asia you are better off eating see food like their king prawns.

Back