Not your father's Cobra

Tu paye pour mettre tes photos sur photobucket? C'était pas comme $500? Je demande car si tu paye et que en plus il criss un watermark sur toutes tes photos. Je serais en criss à ta place. lol

je pense qu'ils ont modifiés leur politique, maintenant si tu paye pas ils mettent des watermark sur les photos au lieu de carrément les bloquer

tiens, je fais un test avec mon compte gratuit.

exact. c'est de retour gratuit avec 2.5gb de storage. mais ya du watermark sur les photos. I can deal with that. IMGUR is a forum nightmare.

dear lawd

I've been looking at building one of these, but the kit car laws here in quebec seem a bit cumbersome. How are you finding the whole process behind making the car Quebec legal?

This thing is long to build when you're adding so much personal touch to it. I didn't pass the inspection yet, but seems simple. SQ checks the car first to see if theres stolen parts, then you can get it inspected.

You need wipers+spray, hazard+hazard light, day time running lights, hand-brake light indicater, rear reserve light, flasher indicater and a few small things here and there.

Tu paye pour mettre tes photos sur photobucket? C'était pas comme $500? Je demande car si tu paye et que en plus il criss un watermark sur toutes tes photos. Je serais en criss à ta place. lol

To cheap to pay haha

Spring is almost here! Any updates on this?

Ohhh lala don’t get me started. Got the hood on and couldn’t restist, had to try the hard-top !

Got the back glass of the Hard-top tinted and wrap. I’ve done many small details that takes very long but I’m getting there.

I’m having a big problem, I changed my Throttle body for a 90mm Ford racing and now the car doesn’t start anymore :/ Will need to look into it. Also looking for someone to wrap leather on my dash and center console

Last edited:
Ohhh lala don’t get me started. Got the hood on and couldn’t restist, had to try the hard-top !

Got the back glass of the Hard-top tinted and wrap. I’ve done many small details that takes very long but I’m getting there.

I’m having a big problem, I changed my Throttle body for a 90mm Ford racing and now the car doesn’t start anymore :/ Will need to look into it. Also looking for someone to wrap leather on my dash and center console

[url]https://oi762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/paquette173/AA809627-033E-450F-99FA-441065CCBA62.jpeg[/URL]

Pour mettre un ford racing me semble faut tu changes les pin connector non ? Surement un mauvais contact dans les pins

Back