Not your father's Cobra

Did the same. Ca bien fait, mais j'ai graphigner un fitting, Pas si pire il est sur la plate du moteur.

Jme trombe ou le setup d'huile moteur est pas finis ?

Dommage pour le fitting mais avec du tape sa l'aide toujours.

Manque le oil cooler et le tour est joué *tu*

Baby steps at a time. Moroso everywhere, prestone, power steering and catch can to come. Made the brackets of 1/8 1" steel, man they took some time to get them done. Dammit, when uploading the pictures i noticed i can hug the prestone reservoir more on the frame... will need to redo it.

Will be changing the upper radiator hose soon

Last edited:
Rear quick jacks are done. Small mod that i did so i dont need to remove the gas tank everytime to install the quick jacks. Also chopped 3/4" off the spacer to get them more tight on the body.

Next step was the fuel lines. Super happy with forte's regulator/filter, its close to the fuel pump so no need to run a second line for the return. Its not as nice as a stainless steel setup but its nice and clea

Bought a new house that needed some renovation to put it at my taste. Also built a nice seperated garage for the Toys. Since thats done, i can finaly get back on the cobra.

Still working on that top !

Had to add 1/2" to match the door lines.

The top is nice and solid molded to the body, very easy to pop off.

Molded the bracket for the rear hatch

They also worked on the windshield ton make it perfect

Can't wait to bring it home, get it striper down and start it

ce char la va être violent avec 1000lbs de moins a traîner qu'une mustang qui se déplace déjà pas mal...

On arrive vers la fin les boys ! Les vitres en lexan sont fabriquées, le hard-top est peinturé, go kart test drive au tour du cartier à dépasser mes expectation a 100%, j’essaye de rentrer des vintage stop watch dans le thème, le système d’air climatiseur devrait être finaliser la semaine prochaine, le tapis dans la valise et le cockpit est finaliser, le body est retourné a la bodyshop pour la peinture final.

Back