Not your father's Cobra

After countless hours of research to find the problem of why the car wasn’t starting. We find out that the feed of the in tank fuel pump haves unplugged. What’s the chances that it unplugged it self at the same time that I installed a new TB.

So all the upholstery places seemed book for the next 2-3 months. I went to fabric ville and bought cheap viny for 30$, this will work for this summer then will go with black leather with red stitching.

Ah ben ah ben

999302291eea15d8894be4a0fccceee8.jpg

c'est badass en tabarnak

et je parle pas du bout de bois pour tenir la valise ouverte là hehe

Thank guys !

First gas station with the beast, went out on Monday and did a 35km trip to test it out. Was very pleased to see everything working well and no vibration.

On Tuesday had an appointment for an alignement with momentum motorsports, the car was riding way to well to bring it over in a trailer ! The fuel pump unhooked itself again just before the bridge to get to mtl. Was great waiting the towing for 45 minutes in the traffic. There’s always a first at something! I must say a big thank you to Nick and the guys over at momentum. They took great care of the car.

cest quoi la procédure pour faire immatriculé ce genre de kit car ensuite?

sick le projet!

Merci ! La SQ doit vérifier l’auto pour les pièces voler et après tu doit passer l’inspection mécanique.

Thank guys !

First gas station with the beast, went out on Monday and did a 35km trip to test it out. Was very pleased to see everything working well and no vibration.

[url]https://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/paquette173/1594FC24-5878-479F-9C0D-D6CB53A17630.jpeg[/URL]

On Tuesday had an appointment for an alignement with momentum motorsports, the car was riding way to well to bring it over in a trailer ! The fuel pump unhooked itself again just before the bridge to get to mtl. Was great waiting the towing for 45 minutes in the traffic. There’s always a first at something! I must say a big thank you to Nick and the guys over at momentum. They took great care of the car.

[url]https://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/paquette173/D17FFCAF-1422-41F2-8E68-AC63ED43C0ED.png[/URL]

Merci ! La SQ doit vérifier l’auto pour les pièces voler et après tu doit passer l’inspection mécanique.

Anytime Olivier! :) it was a pleasure! this project is incredibly unique, and HOT! :)

This was on the list.....Had to take a few pictures at the Autodrome St-Eustache before they close.

Gonna be a good picture to show in 10-20 years to my future kids and grandkids !

Back