Not your father's Cobra

Epic build

in the future, this needs a V10 from a Viper.

Probly more a SC :run:

Had a few friends over to install the engine on monday... figured out i was missing something, the engine mounts. Called over at Factory Five they will send it asap.

Work a bit on the condenser brackets and the fan shroud. Still need some work, will be painting everything black.

Was getting low on boxes in my basement, that didn't last long ! JL speakers with Kenwood Bluetooth amp. The future paint will be needing some special attention.

Continued to shoot all the Under panels with the Fursor

Prep the gas tank

Installed the drop batterie, drop trunk and gas tank

Build a wall in the trunk to put speakers and the Bluetooth amp. Also added a rear wall to hide everything

Criss que c'est beau.

The Cobra was my brother and I childhood's dream. I'm kinda leaning towards the idea of buying a 911 as a summer toy and my brother is building a cafe racer, but your thread makes me want to do crazy things. Feel free to PM the ballpark of such a project. *tu*

The wheels are in, Pretty nice !!

Ripped the intake so i can work on the AC systeme.

All the big aluminum panels are in place *tu* man it takes long to install that

The headers are so close to the foot boxes, this isolation is realy needed.

awesome work and build!! keep up the good work

thank you *tu*

Not moving to fast, got blocked with missing parts. i'm waiting for a tranny mount and headers to put the body back on to do the last test fit.

The under of the body got fussor on all four corners and the rest with gravel guard.

The moroso oil pan went in like a glove, makes all the diference for ground clearance.

BTW Its a roller !!

wow !!! mais moi j'aurai plus mis un volant oldschool en bois !

J'ai le volant en bois qui viens avec le kit, je pensais faire un cadre haha. Attend de voir l'interieur, tu vas comprendre que le volant en bois fit pas :)

Ps, j'ai besoin d'idee pour les miroir !!

J'ai le volant en bois qui viens avec le kit, je pensais faire un cadre haha. Attend de voir l'interieur, tu vas comprendre que le volant en bois fit pas :)

Ps, j'ai besoin d'idee pour les miroir !!
Hahahaha ok pis pour les mirroir tu veux quoi comme style ? Classique ou moderne ? Sur les porte ou les ailes ?

sent from hell

Hahahaha ok pis pour les mirroir tu veux quoi comme style ? Classique ou moderne ? Sur les porte ou les ailes ?

sent from hell

Plus moderne, sur la porte ou sur le windshield.

i found the time to install headers and boss 302 intake. Call my crazy but i will be fitting the ECU under the 302 intake, the heat shield is ordered.

rear brakes are installed with the safety wire.

Cobra seats are in, they are truly amazing !! I called alot of shops in USA and in the UK. Perry in laval got the best price, good service also. thanks guys

A better price on the seats than summitracing.com? Hmmm... I'm not certain about that.

Regardless, that brake setup is super clean. Discs all around, can't go wrong. Those pads aren't expensive to change either once they wear out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, only missing a few small things here and there and should be good to start it up soon.

Trust me, i did my home work on these seats. Summit doesn't even have the Nogaro on there website ( anyways they are a special order ) . Special order commes with special price :run: Only thing i got wipped with the exchanged rate when i ordered them. They will be the master piece of the inside

A better price on the seats than summitracing.com? Hmmm... I'm not certain about that.

Regardless, that brake setup is super clean. Discs all around, can't go wrong. Those pads aren't expensive to change either once they wear out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus moderne, sur la porte ou sur le windshield.

i found the time to install headers and boss 302 intake. Call my crazy but i will be fitting the ECU under the 302 intake, the heat shield is ordered.
[url]http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/paquette173/IMG_3897.jpg[/URL]

rear brakes are installed with the safety wire.
[url]http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/paquette173/IMG_3898.jpg[/URL]
Cobra seats are in, they are truly amazing !! I called alot of shops in USA and in the UK. Perry in laval got the best price, good service also. thanks guys
[url]http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/paquette173/IMG_3941.jpg[/URL]

i would go for a ride just like this !

Back