Not your father's Cobra

Je suis sans mots. C'est incroyable comme travail

Fou!
Projet de l'année!

Never replied back, but thanks for the PM and keep up the AWESOME work *tu*

Thanks guys !! Energie and motivation are slowly fading.... comments always helps !

A friend of mine started in the wiring, i will take all the help i can get !

The rad is installed, hooked it up with the Factory Five stainless hose. Will see if i will keep them or not.

Installed italien leather on the dash, not sure if i will keep it or not. Its far from perfect.

Same leather for the rear speakers.

Its annoying that I found the thread now and not once its completed! I'm too impatient to see the final results, I can only imagine how you feel!!

Keep it up looks great!

Good work!
Va t'elle être terminée pour qu'on voit ça à une ride avec le MECC!

En passant mon ancienne voisine m'a dit qu'elle sortait avec ton meilleur ami! lol

Its annoying that I found the thread now and not once its completed! I'm too impatient to see the final results, I can only imagine how you feel!!

Keep it up looks great!

Surtout quand ca commence à ressembler à quelque chose et que tu peux t'assir dedans haha...

C'est clair qu'à chaque fois que je passerais à côté je finirais assis dedans à tenir le volant et a faire des bruits de moteur comme un cave haha

Good work!
Va t'elle être terminée pour qu'on voit ça à une ride avec le MECC!

En passant mon ancienne voisine m'a dit qu'elle sortait avec ton meilleur ami! lol

Haha yes, small world !! Clairement qu'elle vas etre prete pour une ride. Tjrs le fun de sortir avec mecc !!

Surtout quand ca commence à ressembler à quelque chose et que tu peux t'assir dedans haha...

C'est clair qu'à chaque fois que je passerais à côté je finirais assis dedans à tenir le volant et a faire des bruits de moteur comme un cave haha

le classique, je pousse mes limite pour qu'elle sois prete asap:run:

You're not the only one who does that.

I'll admit, I've made engine noises while sitting in my bel air before it had its engine installed.

project is awsome, but the tires kinda look too modern for the car lol

Let them a chance, once the car is drop you wont even see them hehe

So finaly got the top after 6 months,wasn't expecting having it this ruff. There's going to be alot of work needed, manly Trimming it to lower it and have it fit perfectly.

Once its done and lowered it should look something like this.

Ouch le toit a vraiment mais vraiment beaucoup de job avant de le faire fitter, what the flying fuck ?!? :run:

Nice build and in my opinion, FFR's Mk IV is a fine choice. For the side-view mirrors, you might want to take a look at what Breeze Automotive has to offer. I have a pair on my replica and can vouch for their good quality as well as the efficient rear view from the driving position. The part number is 35303. Worth a look if one likes that style. I like that unlike bullet style mirror(s) on the fender(s), with these, no need to drill anchor holes in the body. http://www.breezeautomotive.com/details.php?prod_id=757#

Back