Election américaine ... ca commence aujourd'hui

I am giving these two buffoons 15min of my life and then switching to MNF.

What I do know is that since Trump has been closing in on Clinton, the stock exchange has been on the decline...

I am giving these two buffoons 15min of my life and then switching to MNF.

What I do know is that since Trump has been closing in on Clinton, the stock exchange has been on the decline...

It'll do like Brexit: globalists fear mongering pre election then 2 weeks after everything will be back to normal.

Clinton - cookie cutter answer - a true politician
Trump - bullying his way through like an overweighed child

it`s painful for both and from both.

Answer the fucking question, 3 times he's dodged the questions about being an idiot birther.

Someone's going to fact check the member list of his palm beach golf club and watch it return no black or muslim members.

If one thing came out of this debate so far is the major red pill Trump dropped about the fed and interest rates.

he's not political enough, and she is too much... I hate how she keeps laughing all the time though... I also hate how he keeps interupting all the time. he has to learn to shut up, think and then talk! all his quick reactions are awful.

in this debate, nobody will win I think... but I think that onl smart ppl will understand how little she actually said... and as for him, I feel I have to fact check everything he says.

terrible, just terrible

he's not political enough, and she is too much... I hate how she keeps laughing all the time though... I also hate how he keeps interupting all the time. he has to learn to shut up, think and then talk! all his quick reactions are awful.

in this debate, nobody will win I think... but I think that onl smart ppl will understand how little she actually said... and as for him, I feel I have to fact check everything he says.

terrible, just terrible

She's presented her platform that she's talked about ad nauseam, that's why it doesn't like anything new.
He's saying the same generic statement with no substance, because the people that would vote for Trump won't fact check and don't care about policy.

This debate is so superficial of so little substance like this entire campaign.

jy vais avec la famille le débat est plat.

que une couple de chose intéresent.

le rest ça tourne en rond.

Back