Election américaine ... ca commence aujourd'hui

Ben Carson drafted!!!

His plan for the inner city involves building a granary for the poor in the shape of a pyramid of Giza, just like Joseph did.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/politics/ben-carson-housing-urban-development-trump.html?action=click&contentCollection=Opinion&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Weeks ago, as Mr. Carson seemed reluctant to join the administration, Mr. Williams was quoted as saying his longtime friend did not want to get in over his head.

“Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience; he’s never run a federal agency,” Mr. Williams told The Hill, which covers the federal government.

Mr. Carson said on Facebook at the time that he had told Mr. Trump that “I preferred to work outside of government as an adviser,” but that if asked, he would serve. He signaled the day before Thanksgiving that he was ready to take on the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The announcement was delayed as Mr. Carson, who once had planned to learn to play the organ in retirement, gave himself several days to mull it over.

Such motivation...

Cry more, shitlibs.

LEFTISTS BTFO
HOLLYWOOD & MEDIA LIMOUSINE LIBERALS BTFO
GENDERTRANSPHASIC OTHERKIN LESBIAN FEMINIST DANCE INTERPRETERS BTFO

2BUZ5U.png

Where were you when the regressive left got rekt?

Même si le collège électoral a confirmé Trump comme prochain président, il ne faut pas compter les DNC supporters comme battus. Soros n'a pas dit son dernier mot.

Bon, bon...

Baraque l'Obasmatique qui calisse dehors 75 diplomates Russes sans proces, sans preuves, sans rendre publiques ses sources, mais clairement parce qu'il est mauvais perdant.

Mais quel imbecile...dans 22 jours les Republicains vont les accueillir de nouveau et ca va avoir coute combien de deplacements, red-tape, etc aux contribuables Americains?

Il y a trop de delai entre les elections et le passage des pouvoirs selon moi. Pourquoi ce delai?

Bon, bon...

Baraque l'Obasmatique qui calisse dehors 75 diplomates Russes sans proces, sans preuves, sans rendre publiques ses sources, mais clairement parce qu'il est mauvais perdant.

Mais quel imbecile...dans 22 jours les Republicains vont les accueillir de nouveau et ca va avoir coute combien de deplacements, red-tape, etc aux contribuables Americains?

Il y a trop de delai entre les elections et le passage des pouvoirs selon moi. Pourquoi ce delai?

barack obama = saddam hussein

Bon, bon...

What are you talking about? the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security released their report at the same time Obama made the announcement. It contains the proof and their analysis that links russia to the hacks.

Also the very nature of being a diplomat means you can't be prosecuted and the only recourse is expulsion from the country. Common LG I expect better.

In the US the highest levels of public bureaucracy are appointed and not career public servants. In most parliamentary systems senior public servants stay in place and carry on the work when a new government is elected, in the US the entire top level of most of the public agencies are replaced. It takes time to transition, shit Trump didn't even have a secretary of state until last week. The year is almost over, the election was won well over a month ago and he hasn't even picked his entire cabinet.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/312132-fbi-dhs-release-report-on-russia-hacking

De la manière dont agi Obama maintenant fait passer la Chine pour des Saints. Lui, qui a souvent critiqué la Chine de tout bord et de tout côté. Tout un hypocrite, ce Obama.

The democrats are getting more and more pathetic by the hour.
http://i65.tinypic.com/3169duu.png
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/814567348308832257

The DNC was doing shady, sketchy illegal things behind everybody's back so let's blame the Russians and die with the lie.

2 wrongs don't make a right. The DNC did some sketch stuff to favour HRC and played a lot of insider politics through their connections in the media.

If america did this to any other developed country we'd be screaming to the hills about american interventions. It's silly to look at the hacking through partisan lenses, if the hacking had happened to the RNC would it be any less or more acceptable?

This is a clear case of espionage and attempt to influence the election. Objectively that's unacceptable.

De la manière dont agi Obama maintenant fait passer la Chine pour des Saints. Lui, qui a souvent critiqué la Chine de tout bord et de tout côté. Tout un hypocrite, ce Obama.

It's all political gamesmanship at this point, often it's more difficult to revert change than to enact it in the first place. This forces Trump to take a clear position on the issue and creates a media/optics problem. If Trump reverses the sanctions then he's siding with Russia over the US. It's all about shifting what the default position of the government is and forcing Trump to pay a political cost to shift away from it.

If the idea that he's going to take his deal making mentality into the white house is accurate, then one has to ask himself what does he gain from reversing these recent moves? Banning oil drilling in the arctic is an other one of these moves. It's economically not feasible, the oil companies have all pretty much abandoned the idea and he personally favours fracking so he gains nothing from reversing that.

These kinds of political games are played every day, they aren't always so obvious.

Last edited:
2 wrongs don't make a right. The DNC did some sketch stuff to favour HRC and played a lot of insider politics through their connections in the media.

If america did this to any other developed country we'd be screaming to the hills about american interventions. It's silly to look at the hacking through partisan lenses, if the hacking had happened to the RNC would it be any less or more acceptable?

This is a clear case of espionage and attempt to influence the election. Objectively that's unacceptable.

Ed Snowden said on the day Obama came out publicly with that Russian hack investigation request that if the Russians did anything of the sort, the intelligence community would have known for a long time already. He also stated that at the time, no one in the community had that kind of intel. This is OBJECTIVELY simply another smoke screen of fake news and nothing else.

Ed Snowden said on the day Obama came out publicly with that Russian hack investigation request that if the Russians did anything of the sort, the intelligence community would have known for a long time already. He also stated that at the time, no one in the community had that kind of intel. This is OBJECTIVELY simply another smoke screen of fake news and nothing else.

As much as I respect Snowden and think he is a patriot, it's hard to take anything he says for face value on this topic. He's been in Russia for too long and his safety is ensured by Putin so let's recognize what is in his best interest.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Snowden's been out of the game for 3 years now. So his knowledge would be of russia hacking attempts predating that time and a quick google turns up this: a report of russia hacking personal email address that was in the snowden files, although this person isn't of political importance.

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/29...-the-nsa-knew-about-previous-russian-hacking/

What do you mean it's fake news? As in you completely dispute the fact that the hacking happened (surely not) or that it was done by russia (so the proof isn't conclusive enough for you or the intelligence apparatus is fabricating evidence? which wouldn't be a first) or do you disagree with the media spin that the editorial board put on the story (which doesn't make the news in itself fake, only that you disagree with the political messaging layered on top of it)

As much as I respect Snowden and think he is a patriot, it's hard to take anything he says for face value on this topic. He's been in Russia for too long and his safety is ensured by Putin so let's recognize what is in his best interest.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Snowden's been out of the game for 3 years now. So his knowledge would be of russia hacking attempts predating that time and a quick google turns up this: a report of russia hacking personal email address that was in the snowden files, although this person isn't of political importance.

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/29...-the-nsa-knew-about-previous-russian-hacking/

What do you mean it's fake news? As in you completely dispute the fact that the hacking happened (surely not) or that it was done by russia (so the proof isn't conclusive enough for you or the intelligence apparatus is fabricating evidence? which wouldn't be a first) or do you disagree with the media spin that the editorial board put on the story (which doesn't make the news in itself fake, only that you disagree with the political messaging layered on top of it)

The hacking happened but I guess you overlooked the DHS' disclaimer saying their report could or could not be accurate and there was no warranty about the information within said report. I guess you also know very little about Snowden.

The hacking happened but I guess you overlooked the DHS' disclaimer saying their report could or could not be accurate and there was no warranty about the information within said report. I guess you also know very little about Snowden.

So how did wikileaks get the emails? The DNC gave them up? or their servers fucked up and just dumped everything into the open? Same thing happened to podesta? I think you're reading way too much into the DHS disclaimer is just reads like legal language you insert for public documents.

I know about snowden what's generally available out there, is there something I need to know?

So how did wikileaks get the emails? The DNC gave them up? or their servers fucked up and just dumped everything into the open? Same thing happened to podesta? I think you're reading way too much into the DHS disclaimer is just reads like legal language you insert for public documents.

?

Seth Rich leaked the e-mails.. Assange never releases his sources but he all but admitted that it was Seth Rich, a DNC staffer. It cost him his life...

Back