C63 amg 6.2L vs C63 AMG 5.0l Turbo

DJD&G

[video]https://www.carthrottle.com/post/which-mercedes-c63-sounds-best-62-or-40/[/video]

Let the battle of the sounds beggin ! I seriously don't know wich i prefer... :bigup:

anybody here thinks the
C63 2014 (whatever the V8 years are)
and M3 2012 (whatever the V8 years are)

will keep their values better ? especially since those are not the most loved M3 right now

C63amg 2014 (or 2015 for the coupe) should hold some sort of value since they are the last MY with the praised m156.

I prefer the 6.2 L (as my friend always says, there's no replacement for displacement) sound as it's pure savagery to my ears but I have to admit the 4L turbo sounds much better than I would expect.. it's a bit of a more tamed/smoother sound

NA exhaust>Turbo exhaust, almost 100% of the time.

anybody here thinks the

will keep their values better ? especially since those are not the most loved M3 right now

They don't hold their value very well right now, a clean e46 costs almost as much as an e92, but yes I'm sure they will be worth a mint one day. The last normally aspirated M3... demand will be high. Same for the C63 I'm sure.

anybody here thinks the

'11+ E92 LCI M3 ZCP 6MT will forever be a 30K + car unless it has 160,000km +.

It will go the way of N/A Porsches, even more so with the current USD/CAD ex rate climate. The market has been drained, very few good Porsches remain on the market right now. It's a very saddening state of affairs.

ill take the 4L TT anyday , better fuel economy & faster but since were talking about sound.

the 6.2 for sure !

Back