SAAQ Inspection

monkey-leader

Hi,

I have a car that has been in storage for a while. It has a roll bar an ls3/trans swap, no heater/ac, no interior other than the dash/front seat/seat belts (basically gutted except for the safety/seats/dash). All the lights and stuff are there and working though. Suspension is stock other than urethane bushings and Koni yellows.

Is this able to pass inspection?

I talked to some guy on kijiji that said he could do some funny business for 1500$ to pass it, but I'm pretty sure that's a scam.

Thanks

Won't pass without heater . For the engine it should be OK

I have 5 trucks that goes to the inspection and they always test the heater, defrost.

Tony Transfer.

Also, why not just toss a heater in there?

My Rabbit didn't have a heater, and I was fine, until I got caught in some humid rain. Had to wait 4 hours to go home.

Tony Transfer.

Also, why not just toss a heater in there?

My Rabbit didn't have a heater, and I was fine, until I got caught in some humid rain. Had to wait 4 hours to go home.

Shaved firewall...

Thanks for the input. I called Tony Transfer, he said it shouldn't be a problem.

Just a heads up, they make small electric heaters designed for race car windshields, specifically rally and endurance type. very easy to install.

Thank, I was actually looking at the Summit Racing heater. I'm just sorting out how I'll make it work without it looking like an abortion...

Back