Ready to order my Golf R! *yet another one*

typer100

Legacy Member
Looking to order a my Golf R (mai/june delivery).

Only thing I could get is a set of winter mats.... of list the price! Seriously?
Dearler invoice for the R with DSG is 38020$ (no nav).
That`s 4K profit plus 1700$ delivery.

I couldn`t even get 500$ off.

Bravo mon champion... Ça va me faire plaisir de te donner 20% de tout ce que tu me fais sauver!

Tu chiale que ta pas un meilleure prix mais eu sen caliss, si ces pas toi qui va l'acheter ça va être un autre. Ya asser de demande pour les R que la majorité ce casse pas le cul a dealer avec du monde et vendent au prochain ces tout.

Si tes pas heureux change de dealer.

It's what it is. There is demand for these cars.
If you don't pay to play... someone else will. That's their logic.

C'est effectivement un question d'offre et de demande! J'ai plus de 20 commandes de déjà placé pour des Golf R déjà vendu d'avance... les allocations sont limités! On fait avec ce que l'on a.

Si tu veux placer une commande, contacte moi en privé et puis on verra ce que je peux t'arranger!

J'ai eu 2 char avec sunroof et j'ai jamais entendu un rattle provenant d'un sunroof...

Not just any car. The panoramic sunroofs of Golf wagons and Tiguans are particularly problematic and rattle all the time. My girlfriend has a 2015 GTI, sunroof started rattling (cracking noise) at around 20 000km. It would be safe to assume that the new Golf R will have the same sunroof style, but I'm really hoping it doesn't.

Not just any car. The panoramic sunroofs of Golf wagons and Tiguans are particularly problematic and rattle all the time. My girlfriend has a 2015 GTI, sunroof started rattling (cracking noise) at around 20 000km. It would be safe to assume that the new Golf R will have the same sunroof style, but I'm really hoping it doesn't.

My dad's CC does the same thing.

It makes him fucking insane.

mk7 golf R doesn't even come with a sunroof

Panoramic sunroof is available everywhere except in North America. VW sent a 7R with no sunroof for crash test. That's the only reason.

Félicitation pour ton achat OP! *tu*

Et je confirme que mon sunroof fait des rattles sur ma GTI 2010.. J'en avais pas sur ma Prelude de 280 000km lel.

Panoramic sunroof is available everywhere except in North America. VW sent a 7R with no sunroof for crash test. That's the only reason.

everything is available in europe or wherever... we all know we get nothing in NA and esp canada

but ya... i was talking about what was available to us right now...

i think its better no sunroof... keeps the weight down.
i have a sunroof in my MK5 R32 and hardly use it... only when driving long distance do i ever open it, otherwise its closed

Back