Assetto Corsa vs iRacing vs rFactor 2 vs Project CARS

Ça dépends si tu joue strictement online ou non. Pour single player= Assetto Corsa, pour online = iRacing. Je pourrais élaborer sur les pour/contre de chaque jeu si tu veux, mais pour faire bref j'ai pas aimé Project Cars car le feeling de conduite est déçevant (manque de précision, on dirait que c'est tout le temps flou). Rfactor2 j'ai essayé le beta il y a +/- 1 an, j'ai pas trippé mais à ce que j'ai vu ça s'est amélioré, je n'aimais pas plus qui faut la conduite et les graphiques "old school".

Assetto Corsa est l'fun pour sa conduite et la panoplie de mods disponible mais le mode online regroupe pas mal de n00b qui te fonce dedans au premier virage (certain serveur son plus strict et regroupe un league sérieuse).

iRacing est super pour le mode online, un peu moins pour la conduite, je trouve ça moins intuitif/fluide que Assetto. Le plus gros turn off pour moi est le subscription-based et de payer pour les voitures/tracks, j'ai pas le goût de dépenser 500$+ pour avoir tout VS Assetto Corsa que j'ai payé 35$ et je suis rendu à 200h de jeu et j'ai deux fois plus de contenu que iRacing.

J'ai acheté Assetto Corsa quand il était early access et j'ai décidé d'attendre qu'il arrive à maturité avant d'y jouer.

Je cherche un jeu qui a les choses suivantes:
-Pistes Canadiennes (Tremblant, Mosport et Calabogie surtout)
-Mods multivoitures (surtout avec des chars de course historiques: genre mod Power & Glory)
-Physiques réaliste
-AI qui a de l'allure
-Graphiques n'ayant pas l'air d'un jeu datant de 2005.

The realism although project cars is not far off. I haven't really went full in to the games as i just started, i'll give a better opinion in a week or two.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

J'avais déjà essayé Project Cars et je n'ai vraiment pas aimé la physique.
J'ai aussi joué à iRacing chez un ami mais pas assez pour me faire une vraie idée.

Je joue plutôt régulièrement à A/C, c'est vrai que le jeu online peut être frustrant contre des jeunes con mais si tu trouves une ligue,
c'est vraiment bien. Ce que j'adore le plus online de AC, c'est de trouver des "track days" avec plusieurs voitures différentes,
des heures de plaisir! Je sais que Mosport est disponible dans les mods, mais je sais pas si elle est fidèle à la vraie piste.
Pour les autres mods, t'es a presque à l'infini sur pleins de sites différents.

Ce que j'ai vu de iRacing: très cool online mais maudit que je trouve qu'il manque de contenu!

Ça dépend vraiment ce que tu cherches, mais moi je penche vers Assetto Corsa pour du fun solo/online

There is one missing in your list, RaceRoom Racing Experience, that's the one i play the most, i havent played iRacing because of the cost. I didnt like Project Cars and Asseto Corsa is fun but needs a real online.
R3E(raceroom) has it all except there isnt a lot of people playing it.

There is one missing in your list, RaceRoom Racing Experience, that's the one i play the most, i havent played iRacing because of the cost. I didnt like Project Cars and Asseto Corsa is fun but needs a real online.
R3E(raceroom) has it all except there isnt a lot of people playing it.

Having owned ALL sims and simcades, you cant get it all in one package sadly. Want the best multiplayer and good physics? Iracing. Want a visceral experience and kick ass gfx, go for pcars. Looking for ok gfx and good physics with little to no multiplayer, go AC etc.

RE3 is decent, RF2 is pretty good too.

I have 51 hours on PCars.
The game somehow feel a tad bit like Forza Motorsport when it come for the handling(anti proactive handling). The road kind of feel flat & not really connected to the road. When you brake hard the car stay very stable. There's enough contents, cars & track, but lack a lot of fidelity as none of the track are scanned & mostly inaccurate.

I have 121 hours on Assetto Corsa
It drive nearly as a real car. Track are scanned, enough cars, along with mods, etc. The bad point is multiplayer servers & RSR livetiming. Most of the servers have optimal ambient temp & track surface which grip way too much for what it should be. It totally lack of motorsport contents(flags, rules, brake fading, race calendar, etc).

I played a tiny bit of iracing, it's expensive, but the driving fidelity is not as great as in Assetto Corsa. Multiplayer is well controlled.

The rest I don't know... I'm mostly playing DiRT Rally.

I have countless hour on Iracing now.

For me, race simulation, it wains by a mile. Something about Iracing tought, is that if you don't have a good set up, computyer and wheel. you will not enjoy the game to it's full potential. You also need to get out of the rookie class to start really enjoying nasty race. When i say nasty, it's battling for position 4-5 guys, a lot of 2 wide and no touching. The safety and rating system is awesome, you race against people your skills. Iracing can get frustrating and is expensive when you start. It will cost you 50$ US a year for a membership when it's on sale. But what most won't tell you, is that every season, you can get 10$ of credit ( so 40$ for the year) just by racing. That 40$ can pay for your membership or new car and tracks. Also Iracing gets updated every 3 months with a major update.

For me, assetto corsa, grips too much, it's still arcade on how the game feel in general. You have tons of traction, where you usually shouldn't find some.

again for driving fidelity, hardware palys a big factor in iracing. and you need to set up everything on your wheel.

I hate a simulator seat with a bar between the legs, its in the way for heel and toe, the fanatec is okay but id rather have a T500RS

Whats the major differences you found between the Fanatec and the T500RS?
Whats makes you Prefer the T500RS?

Reliability, everyone i know that had a fanatec wheel had to return it at some point for repairs

Back