News: essence à 66.1

Nikkonos

Ca baise dans le coin d'ottawa c'est fou!!
Côté Québecois à Gatineau ca reste autour de 84.9$
Semblerais que ca même baissé a 64.9$ qui viennent de dire a radio
Ça ca ressemble des vrai prix vue que le baril est a +-34$
gas_zpsszaphghm.png

Proche de Ottawa y'a un crédit à cause de la proximité de l'Ontario. Tout comme proche des frontières uSA

Si c'est en dessous c'est possiblement une guerre de prix.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Le moins cher à Gatineau en ce moment : 79.4 vs 67.9 à Ottawa

La moyenne est plus de : 84.9 (Gatineau) vs 74.9 (Ottawa)

Les prix fluctue beaucoup plus selon l'endroit à Ottawa que Gatineau.

J'ai mis du suprême à Ottawa dans le coin de Wakley pour 89.9 mercredi.

J'ai mis du V-Power hier au Shell à Vanier (Montreal Rd). 68.9 l'ordinaire et le suprême était à 88.9. Fait 2 mois que je n'ai pas tinké à Gatineau, pas vrai que je vais encouragé le cartel de l'essence québécois avec des prix artificiellement haut...

That hasn't reached my part of Ontario yet! I can't wait to see if it does as I will have some gas cans to fill up if it does drop that low.

J'ai mis du V-Power hier au Shell à Vanier (Montreal Rd). 68.9 l'ordinaire et le suprême était à 88.9. Fait 2 mois que je n'ai pas tinké à Gatineau, pas vrai que je vais encouragé le cartel de l'essence québécois avec des prix artificiellement haut...

Fais pas ça! Tu enlève de l'argent de ta Province en fesant ça! Un fier Québecois achète au Québec! ;)

Through our "fuel" tax dollars we subsidize corruption, inefficient public transit with high costs (just look at the salaries of stupid bus drivers and general dumb STM employees), subpar construction workers, and the list goes on and on and on...

Through our "fuel" tax dollars we subsidize corruption, inefficient public transit with high costs (just look at the salaries of stupid bus drivers and general dumb STM employees), subpar construction workers, and the list goes on and on and on...

Do you find that normal? 3¢ of gas tax goes to AMT. In the red. Plates/licenses have an extra fee in and around Montreal for public transit. STM in the red. Incredible how your tax money is handled by incompetent crooks. Hopefully one day Québecers wake up and have the government stop this non-sense. It's easier to tax more then to actually get control of the situation.

If everyone! I mean EVERYONE, was to go online and cancel their license plates, just think of how fucked up, the computer system at SAAQ would be! :D Example of a pressure tactic.

Bus drivers may be "stupid" but I think they fully deserve high salaries for the work they do. The majority of STCUM employees though, that's another story.

Back