Looking for 2x2GB DDR2

Ecks224

Hi i am looking for 2x2GB DDR2 memory for my cousins system he is running right now 4x1GB DDR2 memory and well would like to have his system to a total of 6GB also 800MHz if you have 667MHz lowest i would be asking for if anyone has.

Hi i am looking for 2x2GB DDR2 memory for my cousins system he is running right now 4x1GB DDR2 memory and well would like to have his system to a total of 6GB also 800MHz if you have 667MHz lowest i would be asking for if anyone has.

I may have this at home, let me check this evening and I will PM you speed and type.

Old memory price is always more expensive than current generation memory price.

Really depends on the type cause some can become very expensive some can be really cheap and like JagerBomb mentioned that they would normally sell for roughly 20$ and lets not forget the one's you are offering is just normal generic kingston memory and not the hyperx models.

Really depends on the type cause some can become very expensive some can be really cheap and like JagerBomb mentioned that they would normally sell for roughly 20$ and lets not forget the one's you are offering is just normal generic kingston memory and not the hyperx models.

You should really just go buy them on rue Bégin, it's not worth bothering posting an ad imo...

laptop size: i was asking if they were 204 (laptop) or 240 pin (desktop)
and the size as 2gb for example.

Back