Article: Eagle Spyder GT, simply gorgeous

allroad

Beautiful machine...at current exchange rates it will set you back $1.4M CAN.

eagle-spyder-gt-trim-detail.jpg

eagle-spyder-gt-dash-detail.jpg

1-eagle-spyder-gt-rear.jpg

2-eagle-spyder-front.jpg

5-eagle-spyder-gt-cockpit.jpg

Underpinning everything is an all-aluminium shell based on the original, with a raked windscreen and folding roof. Eagle tells us the GT has all the “poise and performance” of the Low Drag.

Of course, customers can spec whatever engine they want, but Eagle told TG the first Spyder being built is ‘the full monty’. Which means it’ll get the same 4.7-litre straight-six as the Low Drag, with bespoke internals producing 346bhp. It’s channeled through a five-speed gearbox with an aluminium limited slip diff, and is good for a 0-60mph time of under five seconds. Top speed? If you’re brave enough, 170mph. Woah.

There’s also an adjustable front anti-roll bar, fully adjustable Öhlins dampers and specific spring rates. Brakes? AP Racing, which should be more than enough to haul the Spyder’s lissom 1,040kg body to a stop.

Each Spyder will be bespoke to individual customers, and as mentioned, the first one being built at the moment will be delivered in the summer.

“The team here at Eagle have taken this love of E-Types to a new dimension by creating the ultimate trilogy of special edition E-Types,” explains Eagle boss Henry Pearman.

No doubt you want one. They’re aiming to build around half a dozen, and each one will cost you £695,000 - the same as the Low Drag. Better get saving then…

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/british/eagle-reveals-brand-new-spyder-gt-and-its-gorgeous

C'est anglais, ils ne pouvaient pas passer à côté de choix et qualité douteuse sur certains éléments. Le body est beau par contre.

Les boys, avez vous écouté le son de ce char là dans le vidéo ?

On s'en côliss du radio, il fonctionnera jamais de sa vie anyway !! La music dans ce char là est contrôlé avec le pied droit!

cpas genre un repost de 2 ans juste avant que Top Gear finissent ? messemble j'avais vu ca dans une de leur derniere émissions...

Les boys, avez vous écouté le son de ce char là dans le vidéo ?

On s'en côliss du radio, il fonctionnera jamais de sa vie anyway !! La music dans ce char là est contrôlé avec le pied droit!

Lol at 1.4M, l'argument est que le char a un beau son....

C'est un argument de vente pour la Plethore

I like the original etype better .. Maybe I'm biased because I've covered more miles in one than probably anybody. The earlier cars are the nicest and most sought after ofcourse. The 3.8 is a much better engine than the 4.2 that replaced it. That 1st gear wine no synchro.... I don't care how fast the new one is .. No way it can make you feel like the old one does
6db2ffe8852ae460aac0e90136eb77d0.jpg
8229ac0d2623a998104cca9273d6b36e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back