Official Spotted thread

juste le price tag qui est insane, mais vraiment nice ride pour vrai, la couleur est juste malade en vrai

I love those!

I contacted Volvo of Mississauga to inquire about one before purchasing the STI. They had a blue Polestar in stock at the time. When reality set in and I realized how much this thing would actually cost and the interest rate I backed down. Great car but way out of my league.

Spotted this guy in the parking lot of Kenny-u-pull Hamilton.

IMG_20160817_145206_zpssje4jxwf.jpg

Last edited:
I love those!

I contacted Volvo of Mississauga to inquire about one before purchasing the STI. They had a blue Polestar in stock at the time. When reality set in and I realized how much this thing would actually cost and the interest rate I backed down. Great car but way out of my league.

Spotted this guy in the parking lot of Kenny-u-pull Hamilton.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/Ti_Pit/IMG_20160817_145206_zpssje4jxwf.jpg

Si c etait au Quebec tu aurais pu entendre pas tres loin qqun dire: Caliss comment ca vous avez pas de galipeurs de corvatte?

Huge spotted : Nissan Silvia S15, maybe a VIN swap but i dont care, the car was dope!

IMG_20160819_055013_zpsoefa8la0.jpg

IMG_20160819_055100_zpstrnbunyt.jpg

IMG_20160819_055829_zps9gbs8bao.jpg

And Yes i have my cellphone in my hand !

I love those!

Just curious there... what we talking about here? For one of the polestars ballpark.

Le jour que tu vas en conduire un veston/cravate dans bouette tu vas changer d'idée assez vite

Tu decris une situation paradoxale qui ne risque pas de se produire pour personne. Suivant cette logique, j'en conclus donc que tu dis qu'il ne soit pas possible de changer d'idée. C'est bin correct.

Back