Audi S4 volée ce matin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in the same area will keep an eye out...id suggest guzzo theater parking and place vertu mall specifically golds gym parking since its 24/7

Does anyone feel like organizing a "drive by industrial area, parking lots and retirement home" search? Everyone just drives by one that's near them and reports back that if they saw a car that matches the description.

Thanks for this call ! Would be greatly appreciated...

Honestly how do people steal cars with towing from in front of a house? I mean it. Shits loud. All the metal clanking, the hydraulics, the engine, alarm that can go off, the time it takes to load the car... How can people not be woken up or notice? Cars are parked in front of my house and I wake up from the engine running.

I found the guy who stole my car a year later only for the cops to tell me they cant do anything even though I had pictures of my mags that were on the car with serial numbers before and after getting stolen. You have 5-6 months to find it before the cops are useless

Honestly how do people steal cars with towing from in front of a house? I mean it. Shits loud. All the metal clanking, the hydraulics, the engine, alarm that can go off, the time it takes to load the car... How can people not be woken up or notice? Cars are parked in front of my house and I wake up from the engine running.

Tu dors pas dur.

C'est peut-être l'ancien propriétaire de l'auto. Il a trade in ou vendu l'auto mais n'a pas remis tous les clés

I hope for your sake they never find it.

-It's potentially damaged
-It's likely to have been abused / joyrided in
-Resale value on a stolen/recovered car has to take a hit

I know I wouldn't want it back unless it had a special or emotional significance. Seeing as your 3 days into ownership, the insurance isn't likely to offer you less than what you paid for it.

Most cases these guys will NOT take it for a joy ride or beat it
1. They dont want to get caught
2. They dont want to beat the car up and then the client on the other end of the world gets a POS beat up car
3. SAAQ only places the stolen recovered car title on a car if an insurance payout occurs and the car is found afterwards (so within the first 30days if its found there is no mention of Stolen/Recovered)

Feels like a Haitian move to me, mostly done by Russians, some kind of an inside play.
quite hard to plan a steal on an A4 in limited time,
Takes some, hard to come by, gear to get those models going.
Also You would hear an S4 star up, your neighbors will anyway.

Hope you find it unharmed or receive full settlement from insurance without any BS.

Rgds

Ca semble venir des Tours Nord ca, mets Berhoff la dessus.

That sucks ..Good luck!! Je suis tres surpris que cest arriver a vsl, cest presque sur que cest un clee double, cest pas nimporte qui qui peut voler ce genre de voitures

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

c'est pas le genre d'auto qu'avec un peu de préparation au garage, tu peux voler avec un laptop pis du duck tape, sans clef?

c'est pas le genre d'auto qu'avec un peu de préparation au garage, tu peux voler avec un laptop pis du duck tape, sans clef?

Not this model,
B8 S4 are quite difficult.

You need a key

Also you would have noticed this outside your house :

To make a key you need to get in the car,

Some BMW have a problem where you can lower the window without triggering the alarm but audis dont have that.

Your alarm would have went off

Most cases these guys will NOT take it for a joy ride or beat it
1. They dont want to get caught
2. They dont want to beat the car up and then the client on the other end of the world gets a POS beat up car
3. SAAQ only places the stolen recovered car title on a car if an insurance payout occurs and the car is found afterwards (so within the first 30days if its found there is no mention of Stolen/Recovered)

This. C'est pas un Civic 2001 swappé tipere. Le gars y se petera pas un joyride dans un char commandé. Y'a aucun intéret a ramener un char magané a son client.

They 100000% had a key to this car and knew where to find it. It's prob already getting prepped to get shipped out or already in a container dockside.

Wow that sucks. I guess you can do like someone else said and drive by industrial areas or parking lots see if you spot it losing its "wanted stars" somewhere.

dsl pour toi !

asteur achete en une avec une troisieme pedale meilleur anti vol en amerique du nord

essaye donc de t'en trouver une manuelle dans tes critères et on reparleras......déjas assez dure de trouver une avec critère et dsg ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back