Gregster FTW.......AGAIN!!!

73vette

Legacy Member
Hey Guys,

I must give credit, where credit is due! :bigup:

I just got back from picking up my vehicle from Greg who has been taking care of my personal cars for a while now, especially my Porsche when it comes to maintenance, repairs, and preventative work. His knowledge far surpasses those of the average tech, and charges a fraction of the price. He's honest, no bullshit, clean (Im talking about his work..LOL), and most of all efficient.

I was all but certain that my vehicle needed a major repair, and was sure to have to dish out $2,000++. Greg took in the car, diagnosed the problem, it was a simple fix, and charged me accordingly (300$ including parts, labour, AND taxes). Another Shotty shop would have probably fucked me, performed the minor repair, and told me "yep, needed to change this, that, and the other, and charged me 2k.

I know alot of us P-car+BMW owners have used his services before, but I highly recommend him even if you own another brand of vehicle. He's definitely qualified, and his prices are incredibly fair. My bills are usually half of what the Porsche dealership charges. Heck, the average dealership (Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, etc..) charges 100$-150$/h, where as he charges 70$/hr....its a joke.

Also, for those of you that dont know, he's got a new shop on St.Charles in the West-Island.....sooooo convenient! You guys should check it out!

Disclaimer: No, I was not paid, nor was I forced into making this thread. :D We often bitch and complain about bad service, and shitty experiences with garages, and dealerships. So, I think its only fair to do the same when we are satisfied.

Dealt with him quite a lot this summer for my M3, very cool guy, always helpful when I need, fair price, great knoledge.

Even went to Perry more than once to pick up parts for me when the car was at his place!

sent him a PM regarding my 911 a while ago... never had a reply. I wanted to try him too. Hopefully someday.

Ah cool, je savais pas que c'était lui, c'est très pres de chez nous ca va devenir mon garage pour les jobs que je veux pas faire moi-même ! !

Celui à Saint-Laurent est encore là celui sur Saint-Charles est une deuxième succursale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I didn't know Greg was working in the west island now! I left the west island a few years ago and lost pretty much all of my contacts there, T&L are too busy, DMD closed down/retired, etc.

If I would of known that last week: The girl I'm seeing sent her 2010 Hyundai accent to a small WI garage for a leak on a power steering hose and a coil pack. The bill was 515$:2guns::squintfin:mad2:

Ah cool.....c'est juste en face d'ou je travaille sur Halpern (ABB)...!

Je viens de trouver mon nouveau mécano pour mon Audi et Golf...!!!

I will soon be offering walnut valve cleaning service for DFI engines, BMW N54,55 specically.. Audi as well

Yup can vouch as well. Greg is the man. Amazing work for fair prices and great attention to detail.

Back