Nuit blanche 2016

Diode

Que faites-vous pour la Nuit blanche ce soir ? Je manque d'inspiration ! :dunno:

Are things that pathetic in Montreal that almost every is going to this? Never seen a city with so many fucking festivals, good thing we have Joe Quimby Coderre to open them

Bars open till 6 on saint-denis. I'm staying the fuck away. Going to start the house of cards marathon before the new season on march 4th.

Bars open till 6 on saint-denis. I'm staying the fuck away. Going to start the house of cards marathon before the new season on march 4th.

stop being a grumpy old man. I live a block away from those bars and I can't wait to throw old vegetables at passerbys. Been saving them for a month for the occasion!

Im heading to the Phi Centre, Sat, Place des arts, 24 hours of vinyl and finishing at Laika cafe. It's an incredible blast every year I do this and really love it. Wish it was in summer though!

Probably go to an art show, with a flask of liquor. Then go see bunch of local musicians and drink some more liquor from lucky flask... then netflix. Probably will watch making a murder or house of cards not sure which one yet...

Quesse tu propose Madame?

Là je suis à Théâtre tout court à la Licorne (ça commence dans 3 min), et peut-être que je vais aller à Spasm ensuite... Possible aussi que j'aille m'écraser dans mon lit.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Il y avait Pompeii au MBA qui m'avait l'air intéressant, mais trouver quelqu'un qui apprécie ce genre est plutôt rare dans mon cercle.
Oh well :)

Back