Kenny U-pull random observations...

Brahs? Is it safe? Will I die a horrible death?

I'm going to the Laval location tomorrow to get some Rabbit parts.
You do sign a waiver though. If the car has been there for more than a day, good luck. They break the stuff they don't need. Let us know how it went.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It's about as safe as jackstands. Considering most people are not exactly good at doing. These guys generally have about 1000 cars in their lots and they frequently change the inventory. I rarely see anything fallen off but the 1987 grand caravan with more rust then body panels. Be smart shake it around it stays up it's good.

So far I've been to the Laval, Montreal, St-Sophie, Sherbrooke, ottawa, Gatineau and Cornwall ones. Laval sucks because of the volume of idiots without tools trying to make their first million selling whatever they bought on kijiji.

The others are generally good Cornwall tends to get newer vga cars. Sherbrooke doesnt have a lot of people so it stays cleaner. St Sophie is weird because they don't empty the cars out so you can find random shit people just left and even license plates. Gatineau is decent clean staff are a bit wack if you speak english. Ottawa and montreal are tiny not much there.

You do sign a waiver though. If the car has been there for more than a day, good luck. They break the stuff they don't need. Let us know how it went.

Waste of 3$. Didn't find the engine splash guard I was looking for. Just when I entered the court a black guy asked me for help to open the hood on a Jetta. A lot of BS people there. I will just buy the part at the dealer for 100$, it's not worth the headache.

Anyone going at Sherbrooke? They received a 4runner this morning.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Waste of 3$. Didn't find the engine splash guard I was looking for. Just when I entered the court a black guy asked me for help to open the hood on a Jetta. A lot of BS people there. I will just buy the part at the dealer for 100$, it's not worth the headache.
Told you. The cars are stripped by people who just want to resell on kijiji. I go to Ottawa and Gatineau to avoid all that shit.

Told you. The cars are stripped by people who just want to resell on kijiji. I go to Ottawa and Gatineau to avoid all that shit.

It would suck driving all the way to Ottawa or Gatineau and not finding the part you need though lol.

If someone can find a Audi A3 8P, Golf/GTI/Rabbit Mk5 or Mk6, or Jetta Mk5 with a passenger underbody liner that is not damaged I will pay for the part and give you 40$ extra.

This is what I am looking for: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/underbody-lining-right/1k0825202bn/

It would suck driving all the way to Ottawa or Gatineau and not finding the part you need though lol.

If someone can find a Audi A3 8P, Golf/GTI/Rabbit Mk5 or Mk6, or Jetta Mk5 with a passenger underbody liner that is not damaged I will pay for the part and give you 40$ extra.

This is what I am looking for: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/underbody-lining-right/1k0825202bn/
I only go if there is more than 1 of the cars I need parts from. Most of the time I go for stupid stuff like ballasts, drl module.

Last edited:
Laval is the worst but also the biggest lot. I swear people just enter to buy random shit or break everything. Need a hood? Well it's been dented ... Better yet working alone on a car in the yard someone comes and asks for help or takes a random part off the car you are working on.. that happened on Saturday..

I almost feel that Kenny has people walking around the yard keeping tabs on you.

The prices have really started creeping up.. but it's still a good place to visit

I usually get my buddy to ride shotgun go get what I need and basically get dinner/cheaper gas wtv. There is always something to do.

Checked out the premium lot. My buddy is planning a 4.6 4v swap and they happened to have one. One thing you notice...no bs looking guys with a claw hammer and a broken flat head screwdriver.

Premium lot? I haven't been in a few years, is this new?
Laprairie opened up a premium lot. Cars that are luxurious and a certain year go in there. Instead of the 3$ they charge for you to go in, you pay 5$ to get in the premium yard. I have no answer on the cost of parts, if they are more expensive or not.

There is a complete 2m4 fiero there by the way.

I know, I love that you can now search for cars on their site! Thanks for the heads up but I live about 8 hours away from that Kenny-U-pull! The closest one for me is Hamilton, Ontario and they also just got one in stock a few days ago. I'll have to go check it out soon, it's a 30 minute drive to that one. :)

Are the yards open this Friday?

a1929fe736dc54449ae4c03b80c22b00.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Back