Kenny U-pull random observations...

A few weeks back i was at the montreal one getting a bumper for my jetta

and this fucking guy starts taking off the bumper grills from the bumper in my hands.....with a fucking pry-bar
after i asked him to please stop he give me shit as if what he was doing was ok........10 mins later i saw this genius trying to remove a door with the same pry-bar

If anyone Is interested I have a gift card for Kenny with 188.57$ on it. Looking to get 150$ for it.

+1 for the people who come into the yard with 0 tools and ask to borrow everything.

I have particularly memorable experience sometime last year. I went early in the morning with a shopping list and was acting with surgical precision when one of these guys noticed I knew what I was doing and started asking me questions like "will this powersteerig belt from this acura CL fit my mazda protégé 2001..I said why don't you just take the belt from the protoge a few cars down and from that point on I must have been the smartest person he ever me because he kept following me around asking a lot of questions about how to install a new window in his protégé.

Anyway long story short we wind up at the cashier at the same time and realise my wallet which I was damn sure was in my pocket was not there anymore. I left my parts there and went to go check my car without success which made me realise I must have dropped it in the yard!

The guy was at his car by now comparing the size of the window he got from a 2001 protégé with the hole where there used to be a window in his own 2001 protégé and scratching his head, called me over and asked me more questions about how to get it in there. I told him I can't help him, lost something in the yard..then I make the mistake of telling him it was my wallet! He gets all exicted and offers to help me look for it if I will walk him through a window install..in the moment I went so far as to counter and say he if finds the wallet and brings it to me I will install the window here in the parking lot.

Next thing I know this idiot is rounding up all the other Haitians in the lot telling them there is a missing wallet somewhere and to help him find it! If these guys had tools they would have dropped them but instead they dropped their brake pads and alternator belts and all went on a treasure hunt..I was more convinced than ever now that I was never gonna see that wallet again. The only advantage I had was that I knew exactly where I had been that morning, I retraced my steps and eventually found the wallet on my own. I was feeling good enough about it that I actually installed that guy's window anyway, but gave him a fake phone number when he said he wanted to send all his friends to me for their repair needs lol

im looking for MK4 jetta interior pieces n other bits .. is it worth going to the one in laval or somewhere else

i only ever go to the cornwall one, its clean, and ive never seen more then 3-4 people in the yard at the same time

and they have like 15-20 MK4s

I also go out of my way to do ottawa and cornwall. 3 weeks ago i went to laval the car was there for a day and already gutted.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I totally was not a scrap yard kind of guy, but my friend tagged me in a post. St Sophie got a freaking Merkur XR4Ti, naturally I had to go check it out, and I was armed with more tools than I needed.
The first trip i gota bunch of stuff,

the left front spindle and shock, right front shock + spring
vacuum solenoid for the HVAC
driver front seat base
complete cluster + a couple interior trim pieces, parcel tray, also a couple relays
timing cover, upper intake, throttle body (tps, and iac included), valve cover
wheel arche

I thought that that was enough but then the next week, I was like, theres so much more I should have taken haha, so I went back. I got:
-The head
- rear shocks
-Mirror covers
-fog light
I realized the car was in pretty bad shape, some of the stuff I wanted was broken/missing, the second time I went the turbo, manifold and ghetto intercooler setup the car had was gone. I didnt really want that stuff anyway, I left it behind the first time I was there.

I removed the whole lower dash. I would have taken the steering wheel, but it was ghetto welded onto the shaft, and the bolts were stripping for the wheel, wasnt worth the effort for a grant. Someone did take it though.

End of day 1. I took alot off, but left most of it there, not worth it for me.

When I was done

Now theres another car in Sherbrooke I might go visit ;)

Combien ça peut coûter un siège conducteur random dans une cours à scap? (pour faire un simulateur) genre rx8, rsx, etc. ou même un char americain quelconque

Combien ça peut coûter un siège conducteur random dans une cours à scap? (pour faire un simulateur) genre rx8, rsx, etc. ou même un char americain quelconque

j'ai pris un banc full electrique, chauffant, en cuir, en super bon état pis pas toute décriss dans un grand cherokee 04, pis avec les taxes c'était qqch comme 40$. très bon deal

idéalement prend un siège manuel, moi j'ai du louer leur sawzall pcq y te laisse pas entrer de batterie dans la cours, donc jpouvais pas atteindre les 2 bolts arrières du siège. au moins la fille à oublier dme charger le 10$ de location.

Back