Kenny U-pull random observations...

Its crazy how some people don't have any respect. Last time I was at the one in Laval almost one entire row of cars had some form of glass broken on it either windows or head lights. Or people that take parts off to get to the parts they need but chuck the not needed ones on the ground. If I remove a part that I don't need I always leave it in the car just incase somebody does need it. =.

Its crazy how some people don't have any respect. Last time I was at the one in Laval almost one entire row of cars had some form of glass broken on it either windows or head lights. Or people that take parts off to get to the parts they need but chuck the not needed ones on the ground. If I remove a part that I don't need I always leave it in the car just incase somebody does need it. =.

Respect among Mongoloids isn't common. There was an 86 four eyed Mustang at the Sherbrooke one. Someone decided to rip off all the window trim and smash the windshield.

Was at Kenny Cornwall yesterday. Some Volvos, VW's and Benz. Lot's of jap scrap! Barely anyone and people are super friendly. No asking of they could borrow a tool! ;) Think I am going to stick with Ottawa, Gatineau and Cornwall.

Was at Kenny Cornwall yesterday. Some Volvos, VW's and Benz. Lot's of jap scrap! Barely anyone and people are super friendly. No asking of they could borrow a tool! ;) Think I am going to stick with Ottawa, Gatineau and Cornwall.

I've had the same experience at the Hamilton yard. It's much better than Laval!

I've had the same experience at the Hamilton yard. It's much better than Laval!

Laval c'est la pire

Mes parents et mon atelier etant a Shawinigan je vais souvent a Trois Rivieres, c'est relax la bas ils ont un restaurant avec menu du jour en plus
Ste-Sophie manque encore de roulement certains chars sont la depuis l ouverture la cour n est pas encore pleine

montreal je ne suis pas passer encore

J'ai ete au kenny's laval hier, c'est rendu l'enfer, lineup pour rentrer lineup pour sortir, c fucking plein de monde, en plus d'un esti d'epais la porte qui check ta facture, crisse c 2 piaces le gros, c quoi tu check.

J'ai ete au kenny's laval hier, c'est rendu l'enfer, lineup pour rentrer lineup pour sortir, c fucking plein de monde, en plus d'un esti d'epais la porte qui check ta facture, crisse c 2 piaces le gros, c quoi tu check.

Ouin s'en est rendu tellement fatigant. Criss payer quelqu'un pour vérifier l'entrée, come on c'est juste 2$ pis c'est tellement grand qu'il faut demander les modèles qu'on cherches sont où à la même place qu'on paye pour pas que ça prenne 1h faire le tour.

Ouin s'en est rendu tellement fatigant. Criss payer quelqu'un pour vérifier l'entrée, come on c'est juste 2$ pis c'est tellement grand qu'il faut demander les modèles qu'on cherches sont où à la même place qu'on paye pour pas que ça prenne 1h faire le tour.

That's because the weather was really nice so everyone goes. Go when it's -20 and the place is empty! The 2$ entry acts as the same way a cover charge in a club does, gives them the right to kick you out for not following the rules. That being said the guy checking the bills is stupid, why not just install a turnstile right after where you pay? Or they may have had an incident with injury and the lawyers said "If you charge people to enter you aren't liable"

Do you guys really pay the 2$ entry fee? Lol... Every time I go at kenny I rush with my tools at the door and skip the lineup. '' They somewhat always think that these kind of people returned to their car for extra tool so they dont check them ''
Its not that im cheap, but I dont like to be in a lineup with people that smell like shit!

Had nothing to do so took a drive up to Ottawa. Checked out the gatineau yard. The gatineau location was full of the stereotypical scrapyard quebecer. Chain smoking hacking and gagging with three teeth while hacking parts off some crusty caravan. the yard was basically a mud pit.

Ottawa yard wasn't as big and a bitch to figure out where it was but was very clean.

Was hoping to find some old opp cruisers if anyone comes across some crown Vic black and whites or just black message me!

i imagine the guy checking the bill so to ensure you don't reuse the same stamp from the day before. There are guys going there every day to pick up parts.

Laval you ask the guy if he has a certain car. ''Je sais pas! Va voir dans cour!'' Cornwall. I didn't ask, but one guy did. The guy actually searched in the computer and wrote down what isle and color for a guy! I was impressed!

Oh and saw some Subaru's intact with no damage. Engine still in hole! Girlfriend pointed it out. Hey look a Subaru!!! Oh, engine must be shot!!! LOL

Had nothing to do so took a drive up to Ottawa. Checked out the gatineau yard. The gatineau location was full of the stereotypical scrapyard quebecer. Chain smoking hacking and gagging with three teeth while hacking parts off some crusty caravan. the yard was basically a mud pit.

Ottawa yard wasn't as big and a bitch to figure out where it was but was very clean.

Was hoping to find some old opp cruisers if anyone comes across some crown Vic black and whites or just black message me!

I'll keep my eyes open! ;)

Laval c'est la pire

Mes parents et mon atelier etant a Shawinigan je vais souvent a Trois Rivieres, c'est relax la bas ils ont un restaurant avec menu du jour en plus
Ste-Sophie manque encore de roulement certains chars sont la depuis l ouverture la cour n est pas encore pleine

montreal je ne suis pas passer encore

montreal est pas grosse ! mais j'Ai quand meme pu avoir 2 tire d'hiver neuf pour 50 $ :p

Back