Kenny U-pull random observations...

Since i see a bunch of you are often at Kenny's if anyone finds a mk4 TDI with head and turbo with the timing belt still on it ill send 20$ as a finders fee! They seem to be gone within a day at Laval!

Since i see a bunch of you are often at Kenny's if anyone finds a mk4 TDI with head and turbo with the timing belt still on it ill send 20$ as a finders fee! They seem to be gone within a day at Laval!

There is one in Cornwall with fuel pump still attached.

is there a way to see a full list of car that are available at their yard?

I looked in their website or facebook, but that's just too long to search.

There is a burgundy MK4 TDi in row 9 or 10 at Laval. Some hatien guy was taking the headlights

jsuis allé hier dans le secteur de québec. comparé à quand j'étais allé à pintendre, c'était beaucoup plus friendly. j'imagine qu'y a moins de variété et de quantité de chars qu'à laval, mais ya pas un chat. j'ai croisé gros max 5 personnes en 3 heures pis aucun line-up

meme chose a montreal, le terrain est petit donc ya pas tellement de char, parcontre ya pas un chat non plus. j'ai été un bon 2h tout seul dans la cour a demonter mes pieces bien tranquille et aucun crétin qui cassais des vitre pour le fun.

ive been to kennys in ottawa and laval only..i used to go to laval every time i was in the area but ive stopped going as much since they have the entrance fee and the crappy service..used to be much better back when the french guy with spiky hair worked there..
as for contributing to this thread.ive seen a whole lot of messed up wierd shit..
in laval there was this guy working on a 97 corolla and he just tossed a bolt into the oil cap(dont buy a complete engine from kenny without at least removing the valve cover before..), another time a couple of old arab men come up at me asking for help to remove a wheel..they had a whole exhaust pipe on a breaker bar for leverage..but they were tightening instead of loosening...

at ottawa there was a mk2 jetta, i went there to go get the rain gutter molding that were in brand new shape(if you have a mk2 vw ull understand how rare this is)..i get there and this guy already has one halfway off and working on the other..he tells me hes going to take them(tell me how rare they are blabla..) soo feeling defeated i walk around the yard only to see the same guy getting into hes car and leaving the parking lot..i rush to the car and the moulding are still half on, soo i take then off and leave, on my way out of the area on the road i see the same guy coming back into kennys parking and tell myself ``better luck next time..chump..`` payed 6$ for both moulding and sold them 170$ a year later(sold my mk2 shortly after soo never actually installed them)

Went to kennys cornwall first time saturday...amazing place! No arabs/haitians to fuck everything up...very clean place

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Sounds very entertaining at Kenny's lol. I've been meaning to go there.

Hopefully they have a few VW Passats, could use a few interior bits

Y'a tu un Kenny qui on a des Lancer 08+

Me suis rendue compte en changeant mon filtre a air d'habitacle que les osti d'epais de Jiffy Lub on peter une pine du couvercle..

just went to the one in Sainte-Sophie , Ford Explorers 96-01 were all V6, bummer
i was looking for a lower and upper intake and GT40P heads (97-01)

just went to the one in Sainte-Sophie , Ford Explorers 96-01 were all V6, bummer
i was looking for a lower and upper intake and GT40P heads (97-01)

Vermont...I bought mine there low miles complete for not much in one yard there was 15 lined up. They were never that popular here.

Back