2017 NSX chased by 2007 RS4

If he was alone- fine. It's his life. But he's a retard for not listening to his girl. That's what irked me.

"Don't kill me"
"I won't" (ie: I got this babe, I'm a pro, I'm in control of the universe here, k, just shutup and let me prove I'm a big man)

Seconds later he blows a tire... if things had gone a bit differently, he could have easily gone off the road and been seriously hurt or killed.

If that would have happened, ban all NSX and have an NSX registry! LOL

Le pneu a sûrement été endommagé au début du vidéo quand la RS4 court-circuite la curve et ramasse le ditch.

Et une RS4 est rendu une shitbox selon les standard de MR?!? J'aimerais savoir ce que les haters chauffent...:rolleyes:

Oui ça sous-vire à la limite mais ça reste une sale machine, la plupart s'entendent que c’est la meilleure Audi RS à date.

Le festival du understeer! + mauvais chauffeur.

Les cuisses de sa blonde ont sauvé le vidéo.

c'est vraiment enrageant de le voir continuer quand sa blonde semble vraiment avoir peur... en plus qu'il ne tient pas sa voie donc ça aurait pu mal finir.

With those legs, he was probably in a hurry to get to the top for the view and a potentiel banging of the pentoufle? :dunno: NSX was in his way!

Back