Fiat 124 Abarth , la Miata pour les hommes :)

Crime avec 10hp de plus elle doit faire quoi maintenant 89hp?

Ca va devenir dangereux s'ils arrêtent pas avec la puissance :run:

C'est sur que ta conduite de tous les jours, porter des gants au volant de ta voiture c'est overkill, mais en conduite de plaisance tel que montré dans le vidéo, ce n'est pas quelque chose de rare.

lol mon père faisait ça porter des tits gants de cuir perforé en 1978 avec sa stache et ses jeans one size too small qui montraient ses gosses dans sa grosse trans-am noire avec un gros aigle doré peinturé sur le capot! lol reminds me of funny images!

Pricing in Canada are not bad: 30k for the base, 33k for "lusso" and 35k for the Abarth.

And it's made by Mazda so it will be more reliable than the POS that are the 500s.

Anyone test drive one?

Moteur fiat......la seule ''miata'' qui te laisse sul bord dla route en panne neuve.. A quand les videos de madames qui braillent pass leur fiat c dla marde.

Moins maniable la 124... et délai du turbo qui gâche le fun aussi...comme sur mon ancienne Abarth...

Je checkais parce que je considere changer mon Sidekick pour une Miata mais pas une neuve. Le trouble du Sidekick c'est qu'il en reste pus, pus de pieces ou difficiles a trouver et ce qui reste est cher.

Je checkais parce que je considere changer mon Sidekick pour une Miata mais pas une neuve. Le trouble du Sidekick c'est qu'il en reste pus, pus de pieces ou difficiles a trouver et ce qui reste est cher.

je pensais que tu voulais justifier une raison d'acheter des gants de conduite

Y'a un dude à St-Sauveur qui a une vieille Fiero avec un exhaust stebro. Il se trouve hot en criss dans son "ti char sport".
Il fait le duckface à chaque fois qu'il accélère et il porte des gants de conduite troués blancs.
Y'est hot le gars

At least I don't wear gloves when I drive my Fiero around :p The exhaust on the V6 is loud from the factory.

I like the Fiat, I think it looks good but I also like the look for the new Miata. I'm not sure which one I would choose if I had to buy one. I really like the new hard top Miata, they nailed it imo. If only Mazda would bring back a Mazdaspeed Miata it would be very interesting but they won't because their customers have "grown up" and no longer want sports cars.... sigh

Pricing in Canada are not bad: 30k for the base, 33k for "lusso" and 35k for the Abarth.

And it's made by Mazda so it will be more reliable than the POS that are the 500s.

Anyone test drive one?

I've driven the ND Miata on a closed circuit when they came out. It truly is a fun car and makes full use of the (apparently) identical 2.0L that I have in my 3. It doesn't feel the same at all; throttle response, sound...even torque feel better. That said, it's not by any means a fast car. Plenty of feedback, chassis is plenty stiff, but suspension is a little soft for "sports car" status. If you're keeping it on the road, I'd never change the tires. It gives you the option of having the back end leave the path left by the front wheels. The gearbox has short, precise throws.

Call it a women's car, I'd drive one all day every day if I could and would give zero facks as to what people think. Probably the highest smiles per gallon in any car on sale today, and in the end, that's why you enjoy driving, isn't it? I mean, if you care what people think about you, go get a muscle car and parade down Sainte-Catherine's. But if you thoroughly enjoy the pleasure of driving, try one out and see if it checks all the right boxes.

I'm sure the Abarth retains much of the Miata's attributes, but with a torquier, throatier engine. The 1.4 doesn't like to rev as much, but it doesn't really need to. I've never tried it, but I'm sure the 124 (not Abarth) feels faster the Miata, let alone the Abarth version.

Back