Article: The Spring Thread. Get In Here (Post your rides)

od_man99

Gentlemen,

The calendar is ticking down. The weather is gradually getting better, the potholes are starting to come out, with all that said, your favorite time of the year is here!!! IT'S HERE.

Finally, after 4 months of bumping into your summer car in the garage when you need tools or when the wife asks you to go down and get an extra steak from the garage freezer, it's time to take that car out for it's first spin of the spring... All the second guessing, maybe I should sell it, maybe I should get a 4 season car, get rid of the beater....IS OVER.

Post pics of your Summer ready machines.

I use the carrera in winter also, but I'll still post it.

g8kr4hM.jpg

AND THE SUMMER CAR

nIMMNan.jpg

dvWS4Cj.jpg

YKhjWte.jpg

690R7wW.jpg

And the sound of that V8.

Is that time of the year again :(
Rayon de soleil chaud, la neige qui fond et tu te dis que c'est le temps de changer de voiture

This year I must decide if I sell my car and get a huge profit then keep the cash to buy something else later...

Or I just keep it even though I don't even do 1000km as I know I might regret selling it.

Currently I want to keep it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Je viens de lever sa jupe, elle me fait un clin d'oeil, du genre, are u ready for summer big boi?

OP ure txt is awesome lol

aacc1cdad4b9688f8eacad6d37cc30b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

141pnqc.jpg

I am putting it for sale in the states while the US/CAN is good/bad, but nothing will stop me from listening to its melody while it's for sell :bigup:

Je vais poster un photo de mon civic 1993 avec un kit de jupe fait avec un savant mélange de putty et de fibre de verre. J'ai même utilisé le restant pour mouler mes 2 x 12 pouces dans la valise. Je la sort rarement ma civic c'est une pièce de collection..........

SRS ma blonde à tellement hâte d'aller au drag avec son Charger, et moi j'ai hâte de conduire un char avec une transmission manuelle !!! Je ne peux pas mettre de photos du (pendant le storage) puisqu'ils sont à 1 heure de route de chez moi.

Is it really getting warmer outside ? Cause I feel like winter just started with all that snow lately lol. Anyway can't fucking wait to ride this cutie !!!!!
762E1FF2-177D-4118-A76C-FF62C19C22EE_zpslddlskhk.jpg

Back