Article: The Spring Thread. Get In Here (Post your rides)

Starting tomorrow and next week it's gonna be very mild.

Still, there's too much potholes and dirty water everywhere, we need the snow gone and the pavement dry.
The March 21st week seems a bit cold and snow in the way..... I really think it's gonna be mi-April this year.

Starting tomorrow and next week it's gonna be very mild.

Still, there's too much potholes and dirty water everywhere, we need the snow gone and the pavement dry.
The March 21st week seems a bit cold and snow in the way..... I really think it's gonna be mi-April this year.

Go for a drive on the Ontario side! ;) I am just waiting for the salt to be washed away on the roads. Might take my gurl out for a spin this weekend! *tu*

Go for a drive on the Ontario side! ;) I am just waiting for the salt to be washed away on the roads. Might take my gurl out for a spin this weekend! *tu*
I envy you guys in Ontario for sure, are you on the south side?

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Calvers ca va prendre quelqu'un pour m'attacher pour pas que je sorte mon char s'il fait beau comme aujourd'hui 2-3 jours de suite :run:

Ready and waiting.........

D1432896-6725-4801-A3C4-11713D44E414_zpsu03nyiyh.jpg

E953A817-6A65-4DAD-B5B9-FE2713C17F4F_zps69xpl2ky.jpg

I feel sorry for you guys! I just turn the key and back out of the garage and go drive. No fucking around with a website that has crashed. Not worth to get storage on plates here. You save like 30$ Therefore car is plated year round. Heck, even on Christmas eve, people were riding around on their motorcycles. I was driving on my summer tires. That tire law is the dumbest thing I ever saw! *td* :(

Back