What's the worst way to end a relationship with someone?

Moi je faisais toujours l'amour une dernière fois avant de l'annoncer, comme ça j'avais la satisfaction d'avoir eu quelques chose

dans certain cas, je me suis fait faire le coup !

Ghosting

It's the worst, for many people ghosting can result in feelings of being disrespected, used and disposable. If you have known the person beyond more than a few dates then it can be even more traumatic. It makes you think that you're not worth their time. The lack of closure, impact to self esteem, it just eats away at you. AND IT'S THE MOST COWARDLY WAY TO END THINGS!

And Break up via text

It's a cowardly way to end things as well. Have the balls to end it face to face like an adult. Give your reasons. Say thanks and goodbye.

Ghosting

It's the worst, for many people ghosting can result in feelings of being disrespected, used and disposable. If you have known the person beyond more than a few dates then it can be even more traumatic. It makes you think that you're not worth their time. The lack of closure, impact to self esteem, it just eats away at you. AND IT'S THE MOST COWARDLY WAY TO END THINGS!

And Break up via text

It's a cowardly way to end things as well. Have the balls to end it face to face like an adult. Give your reasons. Say thanks and goodbye.

lol are you serious ? how old are you ? if you have something to tell me, don't do it through a stupid forum thread. :eek:hdrama:

Ghosting

And Break up via text

AMEN!

It's form of emotional cruelty. It makes you powerless and leaves you with no chance to ask questions or be provided with information that would help you emotionally process the breakup. It silences you and prevents you from expressing your feelings and being heard, which is important for keeping a persons self-esteem intact.

One of my buddies got ghosted after dating a chick for 5 months and got ghosted, didn't do anything for a month and gained 10lbs of fat and lost a lot of self confidence.... sometimes chicks are the worst...

The more I search about Marily on MR, there seems to be Drama... I conclude she's a troll/shit starter :eek:hdrama:

C'est vrai qu'il y a beaucoup de drama sous mon thread à propos de ma télévision défectueuse, ou sous celui à propos de mes problèmes d'alternateur, ou sous celui du gars qui a des problèmes de charge de batterie. #not

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back