Serious! MR, what's your favorite sex position? And why?

B6TeWrXIYAAZdVg.jpg

Doggystyle pour y tirer les cheveux et claquer le cul en sauvage, pour qu'à sente qu'elle est juste un morceau de viande bon à se faire fourrer.

Doggy style while she grabs my balls.

Ya... Doggy, while she sucks on that wall mounted dildo (or with a gag ball, your pick...) with her ass really up so you can finger her ass to prep for that butplug that will in turn prep her for the grande finale.

Do not forget that camera pointed right at her face with the bigscreen in front so she can see how lucky she is to be your little slut princess and how much she enjoys it.

Ya... Doggy, while she sucks on that wall mounted dildo (or with a gag ball, your pick...) with her ass really up so you can finger her ass to prep for that butplug that will in turn prep her for the grande finale.

Do not forget that camera pointed right at her face with the bigscreen in front so she can see how lucky she is to be your little slut princess and how much she enjoys it.
*snapped

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Y'a 45 000 manière de pèté une '' ptite '' , on est tous unanimement d'accord pour le Doggy, surtout quand tu ballsdeep, sauf je suis down avec elle de Riffo , avec un bon ass ca reste ma best position, après ca soit tu fill up ou tu y'étend ca dans le dos.

J'aime un missionnaire délicat et chaud en dessous des couvertures. Eye to eye contact and soft words whispered in each other's ears while our butlers in gimp suits stretch our asses with butt plugs hooked on impact power drills.

Honestly though, dildos with good suction cups are the best sex toys ever.

Receiving a BJ while the girl is riding a floor mounted dick is an experience I recommend to everyone.

Back