Nos routes

Yeah i was gonna mention that in my comment but couldnt find the link..fkn crazy..then they go around givinf inspections for safety..maybe they should be fixing the roads first...

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Pff! Thasy pull over jeeps for no mudflaps and jacked up pick-up trucks because it's dangerous. Hey SQ.... LOOK AT THE FUCKIN' ROADS!

SF8UghM.jpg

Doesn't show, but that whole is big enough for have my whole front end go in it.

am i the only one that sometimes thinks the whole island is gonna collapse on itself? seeing all these stories shows how old and shitty the infrastructure is here..

second video i see of someone patching a hole themselves..i like how he mentionned it doesnt take 7 people haha
[video]https://www.facebook.com/1159791077395168[/video]

second video i see of someone patching a hole themselves..i like how he mentionned it doesnt take 7 people haha
[video]https://www.facebook.com/1159791077395168[/url]

Shitty products alright! Crappy tchement too! Why all the tchement structures are falling apart! Maybe that's why the Beaudoin family has a tchement factory in the Gaspé. One day they'll make more money with that then Bombardier! LOL

Je sais pas si c'est pire cette année, mais on dirait que oui.Y'a des rues où c'est vraiment comme une zone de guerre.C'est rendu que je les évite parce que même si t'es tout seul sans connard qui te colle dans le cul, pis que tu décide d'y aller bennn lentement en essayant d'éviter toute les trous, c'est impossible à accomplir.Y'a pas un pneu de distance entre les trous et ils couvrent toute la largeur de la rue.

Best part is , all this people trying to make a difference are gonna be seen by the authorities and they will class it as ILLEGAL. I'm sure once these videos keep popping out more , the gorv will say some shit such as " It is illegal to interfere with the cities work because they are endangering themselves and the people on the road ".

I totally agree with what they are doing but watch the stupid reaction will get from the city.

#fuckpotholes

Back