Montréal Salon Home Audio - March 18 to 20 at the Hotel Bonaventure. Free admission!

AFAIK this show is much more for home audio (stereo and movie theater) as well as video (TV, projectors) than car audio.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wasn't it cancelled due to the lack of support?

Yes, originally the Chester Group (current owners) cancel it but the old owners revived it and offering free admission. And you're correct, there wasn't enough support. I saw that coming from last yr show. It was really bad. It's time to change the venue. It's getting boring at the Bonaventure Hilton.

Yes, originally the Chester Group (current owners) cancel it but the old owners revived it and offering free admission. And you're correct, there wasn't enough support. I saw that coming from last yr show. It was really bad. It's time to change the venue. It's getting boring at the Bonaventure Hilton.

But is there anything to see? I'm thinking about launching some IEMs this summer so I'll go, but I don't expect to see much.

But is there anything to see? I'm thinking about launching some IEMs this summer so I'll go, but I don't expect to see much.

I heard since it got revived, there's about 50+ exhibitors double from what it was going to be before they cancel. I mean, it's free admission. What's there to lose?

High end market for everything is doing better and better...

I am trying to go Friday

I went a few times to the old version and it was great. Saw the first HD projector on display there back in the early 2000s. Imagine it was made by Sony and cost 13.000$ for 1080p system that today's equivalent is probably < 1500$.

The picture was breathtaking. Consider back then it was a demo since there was no actual HD media, no BluRay, no BluRay players. I don't even remember how they played the demo but I suspect it played from a computer.

I couldn't go job had me work all day Friday. Can't go with the kids :(

Back