Gotta lose minimum 40lbs...

If your over 10% Bodyfat , you dont deserve carbs.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

If your over 10% Bodyfat , you dont deserve carbs.

Diet impact hormones/thyroid.

If you dont eat any fat , good luck getting ripped and retaining muscle.

Keep Protein high, Medium fats and low carb for Optimal body composition.

Protein = Keep muscle

Fats= Keep testosterone high

Low carbs= Growth hormone elevated, accelerated Fat loss

Dont based your weight loss as the goal, You Should Try to lose bodyfat, Not weight!

Weight doesnt mean jack shit, Muscle and bodyfat does.

lolwut

People are making this way too complicating. At 260 pounds, losing 40 pounds shouldn't intimidate you.

Also, those niche books on dieting are all internet marketing tactics.

Easy thing to do. You like watching TV series? Yes, yes you do. We all do. Set up your bike with an indoor trainer (get one on eBay with the rubber pad included for 120$), and put your bike in front of your tv and burn through a Netflix series. Just be careful, as excessive biking with a long nose seat is known to reduce erectile functions temporarily. If you plan on sexual intercourse, I would suggest skipping the biking for that day. It softens your nerves in that region. (Google it, ask a doctor, whatever, it's universally accepted in the medical field).

Bike through a prison break series, or samurai champloo, or breaking bad, and when you're done, I guarantee you that you'll have shed at LEAST 40 pounds of fat, and you'll feel better.

Total investment: bike, indoor trainer, pad for front tire, Netflix sub. Everyone has a tv, don't lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By definition a Diet is a "plan" of different nutritional steps or things to do (what to eat, what not to eat, when, how, etc) for a clear ad precise purpose. Having a lower calories intake than your outtake isn't a diet in itself if you keep the way you are eating the same. Maybe in english you could call it like that, but in french : une diete, c'est un programme nutritionnel. Like Paleo, Keto, High carbs, Low carbs, High protein.

So what you are doing is good, but cutting your portions if you want weight loss. Also, depending on your goals, your training can be ajusted, either at the gym or on the run. I don't question the quality of your training (since I have no idea what you are doing) and I don't know your goals.

Also, you have to consider that weight loss or gain depends on many facts : quality of sleep, exercice, stress, food and many more. Also, if you are in between 25 to 40 years old, your metabolism change a lot and your hormonal status also. 5 years is a lot of change and you always have to do some minor ajustment.

First of thanks for the advice.

My goals are always the same, loose my winter fat every spring. I don't even check my weight, I look at my shape and the number of holes I loose on my belt. I'm 33 and always managed to loose my winter fat. I guess my metabolism is shitty because as soon as I start eating so that I'm full, I stop loosing fat. I always have to starve myself :(

I eat well, my gf is a good cook and I always eat veggies and protein.

At -23lbs. It's going well, I'm keeping up with my keto diet for the time being. Will be 6 weeks on Tuesday. I bike every second night, just trying to get my junk used to the seat. I feel better already, my pants are loose, my tshirts fit better, it's going well. I'm excited for the nice weather so I can bike around my area, and actually see stuff instead of watching tv or looking at the cement floor in my garage lol.
Thanks for all the advice and encouragement

First of thanks for the advice.

My goals are always the same, loose my winter fat every spring. I don't even check my weight, I look at my shape and the number of holes I loose on my belt. I'm 33 and always managed to loose my winter fat. I guess my metabolism is shitty because as soon as I start eating so that I'm full, I stop loosing fat. I always have to starve myself :(

I eat well, my gf is a good cook and I always eat veggies and protein.

Barley is really filling, tastes great, and are slow release carbs, if you're looking for something to keep you full.

At -23lbs. It's going well, I'm keeping up with my keto diet for the time being. Will be 6 weeks on Tuesday. I bike every second night, just trying to get my junk used to the seat. I feel better already, my pants are loose, my tshirts fit better, it's going well. I'm excited for the nice weather so I can bike around my area, and actually see stuff instead of watching tv or looking at the cement floor in my garage lol.
Thanks for all the advice and encouragement
Excellent!!

Have you thought about the transition from keto to normal and the moment to start?

Also, just so you know what you are getting yourself into and you need to start visualizing something ; after 40 less pounds, your body doesn't require as much intake for maintenance, so in terms of portion, it takes longer than 6 weeks for your brain and stomach to process the fact that you need less food to maintain your weight, so you will need to fight for that as well.

It's not negative, just that preparation is required.

Keep it up!!

Excellent!!

Have you thought about the transition from keto to normal and the moment to start?

Also, just so you know what you are getting yourself into and you need to start visualizing something ; after 40 less pounds, your body doesn't require as much intake for maintenance, so in terms of portion, it takes longer than 6 weeks for your brain and stomach to process the fact that you need less food to maintain your weight, so you will need to fight for that as well.

It's not negative, just that preparation is required.

Keep it up!!

Not yet. I'm waiting for some news, I might be away from home for 18 weeks, so I will have to eating everything. I plan on ketoing as long as I can and when I hit my target weight, to slowly transition to normal stuff. Ketoing has opened my eyes to lots of hidden carbs and sugars, it's crazy. I used to have heart burns, since I started absolutely zero problems. As for being hungry, I'm not as hungry as I once was so that's a good thing too.
Thanks for all the help, much appreciated!

Not yet. I'm waiting for some news, I might be away from home for 18 weeks, so I will have to eating everything. I plan on ketoing as long as I can and when I hit my target weight, to slowly transition to normal stuff. Ketoing has opened my eyes to lots of hidden carbs and sugars, it's crazy. I used to have heart burns, since I started absolutely zero problems. As for being hungry, I'm not as hungry as I once was so that's a good thing too.
Thanks for all the help, much appreciated!

Great work Vitulla keep it up. Tell me something, does the weight loss help you sleep better at night. thanks

Back