Gotta lose minimum 40lbs...

185lbs c'est un poids bien correct si tu es moindrement en shape, évidemment ça dépend de la grandeur, Je fais environ 190lbs et j'ai vraiment pas l'air gras, de la masse musculaire c'est assez lourd.

La classique qui fonctionne que tu ne veux pas entendre

Mange bien
Coupe les portions
Change tes habitudes de vie (Activité physique)
Assure toi un bon sommeil

Mange High protein,Medium fats, Low carb.

Protein:-Oeufs complet,Saumon,Beef,horse meat, Tuna,Tilapia,

Fat: Oeufs complet,Olive oil, Coconut oil,Amandes,Walnuts,Cashew.

Carbs:Fruits,Riz,Pomme de terre,Gruau gros flocon,Veggies.

boé de l'eau jusqua temps que tu peses le poids désirer, ils font ca au tiers monde, très efficace il ne ré engraisse jamais.

^^

I agree, for regular people 40lbs of weight loss in 2-3 month is so unhealthy lol, I can't believe that doctors give those kinds of advices. (I'm not talking about the person you know, witch seems to be a special case)

Also, I don't like diets, from what I learn and I read in studys, when you stop your diet, in most cases you get back all what you've lost or even more.

The safest and most stable way to lose weight, is to exercice, eat well and mostly your calories outtake must be higher than your intake

I just lost 15lbs in 5 days, still alive and well.

15*3500 calories = 52,000 calories.

Comment as-tu eu un déficit de 52,000 calories en une semaine?

Let me guess... Tu t'es pesé un soir avant de te coucher après avoir bien mangé et l'autre un matin, ben déshydrate en aillant peu mangé la veille?

Si tu réponds non, tu te contes des mensonges.

Water and juicing only after major surgery, started sunday...but thanks for trying hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes cause it's mainly water, not fat. Also weight always have to be counted with a + or - 5lbs variation, so it would me more 10lbs of water and glycogen reserves that you lost. Also, it's physiologically impossible to loose fat or muscle in 5 days, except if you do a Full Ironman or ultra endurance.

I also never said that you would die if you loose quickly some weight. I'm just refuting most of sciences researches on it and what I'm studying in school.

Water, a bit of fat, maybe a bit of muscle...will have some catching up to do

yes cause it's mainly water, not fat. Also weight always have to be counted with a + or - 5lbs variation, so it would me more 10lbs of water and glycogen reserves that you lost. Also, it's physiologically impossible to loose fat or muscle in 5 days, except if you do a Full Ironman or ultra endurance.

I also never said that you would die if you loose quickly some weight. I'm just refuting most of sciences researches on it and what I'm studying in school.

I can physically see myself shrinking, thats a lot of water I'm retaining if i lost only water.

If you do start losing LBM, you lose weight FAAAAST though!! Only 600 cal/lb :(

As cassard said, you really gotta drive yourself into hell training-wise first though.

^^

I agree, for regular people 40lbs of weight loss in 2-3 month is so unhealthy lol, I can't believe that doctors give those kinds of advices. (I'm not talking about the person you know, witch seems to be a special case)

Also, I don't like diets, from what I learn and I read in studys, when you stop your diet, in most cases you get back all what you've lost or even more.

The safest and most stable way to lose weight, is to exercice, eat well and mostly your calories outtake must be higher than your intake

Isn't that the definition of a diet?

If I don't eat less I don't loose fat plain and simple. I've been loosing and regaining weight for the past 5 years. I run 6.5km and train 3 times a week and if I don't cut on my portions, nothing happens :(

Unfortunately I always gain it back in the winter.

Diet impact hormones/thyroid.

If you dont eat any fat , good luck getting ripped and retaining muscle.

Keep Protein high, Medium fats and low carb for Optimal body composition.

Protein = Keep muscle

Fats= Keep testosterone high

Low carbs= Growth hormone elevated, accelerated Fat loss

Dont based your weight loss as the goal, You Should Try to lose bodyfat, Not weight!

Weight doesnt mean jack shit, Muscle and bodyfat does.

Diet impact hormones/thyroid.

If you dont eat any fat , good luck getting ripped and retaining muscle.

Keep Protein high, Medium fats and low carb for Optimal body composition.

Protein = Keep muscle

Fats= Keep testosterone high

Low carbs= Growth hormone elevated, accelerated Fat loss

Dont based your weight loss as the goal, You Should Try to lose bodyfat, Not weight!

Weight doesnt mean jack shit, Muscle and bodyfat does.

Everybody needs fuel, low carbs for life is not good. It really depends. You want to eat enough fast carbs depending on your activity level so your body does not get the good idea to eat your muscle for fuel.

Isn't that the definition of a diet?

If I don't eat less I don't loose fat plain and simple. I've been loosing and regaining weight for the past 5 years. I run 6.5km and train 3 times a week and if I don't cut on my portions, nothing happens :(

Unfortunately I always gain it back in the winter.

By definition a Diet is a "plan" of different nutritional steps or things to do (what to eat, what not to eat, when, how, etc) for a clear ad precise purpose. Having a lower calories intake than your outtake isn't a diet in itself if you keep the way you are eating the same. Maybe in english you could call it like that, but in french : une diete, c'est un programme nutritionnel. Like Paleo, Keto, High carbs, Low carbs, High protein.

So what you are doing is good, but cutting your portions if you want weight loss. Also, depending on your goals, your training can be ajusted, either at the gym or on the run. I don't question the quality of your training (since I have no idea what you are doing) and I don't know your goals.

Also, you have to consider that weight loss or gain depends on many facts : quality of sleep, exercice, stress, food and many more. Also, if you are in between 25 to 40 years old, your metabolism change a lot and your hormonal status also. 5 years is a lot of change and you always have to do some minor ajustment.

Back